• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Level 101..?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
On the PC version maybe but the only way Dante can fight Credo or dark Dante on the console version is if he sweats it out on 80 or 100 levels on bloody palace im afraid.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
As far as I know, no, there's no way to skip levels or choose a level. But that'd be nice in future games to be able to choose a single floor and go through only that floor. As practice.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
As far as I know, no, there's no way to skip levels or choose a level. But that'd be nice in future games to be able to choose a single floor and go through only that floor. As practice.

I would like that too, instead of reaching a level you're stuck at and die for the umpteenth time. XP

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Storm Silves;287633 said:

I doubt they will do this ^.

BP is supposed to be a new and rewarding challenge after beating the game.

To add a selector it would be to remove that challenge factor

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;287652 said:

You don't HAVE to use the selector if it gets implemented, you know.

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;287652 said:

Storm Silves;287654 said:
You don't HAVE to use the selector if it gets implemented, you know.

Yeah, and I agree with DT. I hate spending three hours just to die at level 79. <.<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
There should also be a time limit toggle as well. I hate getting to level sixty some and then the timer runs out on me...

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
anyone else think Sparda should be a boss in future BP's? seriously that would rock (to me anyway)

btw i feel like a chump cuz i can never pass Berial... (1st boss)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
D.E.Mortal;287661 said:
anyone else think Sparda should be a boss in future BP's? seriously that would rock (to me anyway)

btw i feel like a chump cuz i can never pass Berial... (1st boss)

I'd want that. I felt cheated when Arkham turned into a blob in DMC3 because I wanted to face Sparda.

And Berial is not too hard. Just keep using Charge Shot 3's and Exceed level 3 moves and he'll go down like cake.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287663 said:
I'd want that. I felt cheated when Arkham turned into a blob in DMC3 because I wanted to face Sparda.

And Berial is not too hard. Just keep using Charge Shot 3's and Exceed level 3 moves and he'll go down like cake.

Exceed level 3 moves such as?

Here is my strategy:

Always start with chargin up the gun. I usually DT and charge up a Maximum bet and release it as soon as it's fully charged. Then I jump towards and do a Exceed 3 Calibur towards Berial, do an air combo, jumps up and release the charge shot level 3.

That is always how I start it, afterwards it depends on how I dodge Berial's moves.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;287666 said:
Exceed level 3 moves such as?

Here is my strategy:

Always start with chargin up the gun. I usually DT and charge up a Maximum bet and release it as soon as it's fully charged. Then I jump towards and do a Exceed 3 Calibur towards Berial, do an air combo, jumps up and release the charge shot level 3.

That is always how I start it, afterwards it depends on how I dodge Berial's moves.

Any Exceed 3 moves. I use High Roller the most, though.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287670 said:
Any Exceed 3 moves. I use High Roller the most, though.

Try Calibur at exceed 3 in the start of boss fights such as Berial, Baal/Dagon, Echidna, and Angelo Agnus. I promise you that move deals damage like crazy.
Shuffle at exceed 3 is also epic.

Before High Roller and Streak at exceed 3 was my favorites but they feel unstable now for some reason. Streak usually passes the target and it doesn't attack with it's full damage and High Roller is good and all but it doesn't feel as effective as Split, Shuffle and Calibur at exceed 3.

When I fight against the four beforementioned bosses as Nero I usually drain out half their health in DMD the 10 first seconds. Nero is just godlike if you are fully prepared against a boss. :\

Yamato22697

Hi Im new here :D
I hope they DO make a practice method for BP that would be AWESOME!

I beat BP by using my basic style with Nero and thats to beat demons in the AIR. It gives the other enemies(ground ones) to have a hard time getting at you. I try to make it as easy as possible

Just some help my favorite way to PWN
My combo:
High Roller - Aerial Combo - Split - Streak - Snatch(If enemy is far. If not skip to next skill) - High Roller - Roulette Spin - Snatch - Buster/Calibur - Split(IF PREVIOUS SKILL DOESN'T GET RID OF THEM)

aka958

Don't trust people
Yamato22697;287757 said:
Hi Im new here :D
I hope they DO make a practice method for BP that would be AWESOME!

I beat BP by using my basic style with Nero and thats to beat demons in the AIR. It gives the other enemies(ground ones) to have a hard time getting at you. I try to make it as easy as possible

Just some help my favorite way to PWN
My combo:
High Roller - Aerial Combo - Split - Streak - Snatch(If enemy is far. If not skip to next skill) - High Roller - Roulette Spin - Snatch - Buster/Calibur - Split(IF PREVIOUS SKILL DOESN'T GET RID OF THEM)

Although all the time I go all air play the enemy does an attack when I must fall down to jump up again. It goes so fast I fail to multifocus. It is really easy to be on the ground as well, much more mobility since you can jump into the air, dodge, and use moves that makes you dodge instead of a much more narrow list of dodging abilities in the air.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Storm Silves;287663 said:

i didnt mind that cuz it wasn't the real Sparda, just some fool (a smart fool) trying to become a God, if he'd stayed in the Sparda form it would've been a hollow victory for me (i think?)

ps. im a chump in BP on 4 :lol:

Top Bottom