• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about sex/gender/sexuality

Here's a fun question! What sexual orientation do you identify as?

• Pansexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Heterosexual

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Homosexual

• Asexual

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Demisexual

• Other

• I have no idea! o_O

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I'm a male who is attracted romantically to members of the opposite sex. I find some females sexually attractive or beautiful however have little to no desire to sleep with them.

I don't know if that has a definition or I'm simply a heterosexual with no sex drive.

Meg

I'm a male who is attracted romantically to members of the opposite sex. I find some females sexually attractive or beautiful however have little to no desire to sleep with them.

I don't know if that has a definition or I'm simply a heterosexual with no sex drive.
It's called asexuality and we need to get married now. :shifty:
We are all on the same forum seen as it's members, there's no need to divide us with labels.
Whatever a person lifestyle choice is, i think it's their own business.
Well yeah, obviously. But people can still talk about who they are and how they identify if they want. And labels don't have to divide people or be a bad thing. Labels are how we as humans understand things.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think it's a big issue. If people want to condemn us for having a sexual orientation they don't like, then screw those people.

Reactions: Meg

Meg

Agreed!
But when immature people can't handle it because it's displayed for the world to see, then who's really to blame.
Don't be so quick to display something personal you're not willing to constantly defend or care about revealing to everyone.
Give us more credit. Do you really think any of us are so naive to think that other people can't find this conversation? No one in their right mind would post something on the Internet without knowing people will see it. And if immature people come in and make a muck of everything, then it's their fault for being immature, and a mod will come in a sort them out. That's true for anyone being immature about anything on this forum.

And saying that this is a DMC forum is a moot point. This thread is posted in the general discussion part of the forum, which exists so people can talk about whatever they want (so long as it isn't illegal ;)). We've had people talk about this stuff before, just not in an organized thread like this. It's not up to you what we talk about here. No one is forcing you, or anyone, to talk about anything.

And keep in mind, a mod contributed to the thread's discussion. So there's nothing wrong with this thread in that sense.

And since this is off topic, I'm saying this. Anyone who has a problem with this thread's existence can take it up with me in PMs. Keep it out of this thread.

Meg

Okay i'll put it this way.
Remember PSN, XBlive, several other websites getting hacked just because.
Two of the sites i'm on was hacked late last year, one just because a member was ticked off.
I'm just saying be careful what personal information is displayed for all to see.
Drop it.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Well, jumping in on the discussion here.

I was born female, and I see myself that way.

As far as sexual orientation goes, I'm asexual but hetero romantic. I find myself neutral to the thought of intercourse at best, freaked out by it at worst. But that's me ^^

ZeroLove

Since this is an open conversation not forcing anyone to tell anything they don't want to, I don't see the problem.
Everyone here who has posted and told about their sexuality know that it is open for everyone to read about. That must mean that we aren't ashamed of talking about it, we are not hiding anything, nor should we. It is up to the individual wether or not they wish to share, but do not condemn those who are openminded enough to do so. If you do not wish to share, then simply don't and leave the thread. And pipe the f*ck down.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Theres platonic love and romantic love. Wikipedia is your friend and my love is still not found but one time it will number!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't ''want'' a girl. I don't ''wish'' for a girl. I dream about a girl. I hope to find a girl. I try think positive and say to myself. I will find a girl someday. It should be when I least expect it and when I and her agrees that term...
If I ask her about something and she says yes I will question that answer. She must wish for it herself. Even that might not be enough. If she says yes only to please me I must be sure she wants it not just because she wants to please me.
If she wants it and I feel the same way. No more words are necessary here. |♫ ♫ ♫ ♫|♫ ♫ ♫ ♫|
I don't want selfish love. Saying: ''I don't want to'' is also demanding but it has good reasons...

~ Striferu San ~

Gorbashou

Happily heterosexual here.

I'm slightly homophobic, not in an offensive way though. The thought of two of the same sex doing stuff just doesn't fit for me.
It's like being scared of dogs a little, I don't hate dog owners or the dog. It's just a psychological fright, and it's just quite minor.

Otherwise I respect anyone who's open about their sexuality. Not those who talks about it all the time, I mean those who aren't afraid to say but aren't going around giving vouchers about it.

The happiness I've found with my girlfriend is amazing. No matter ones sexuality, I hope for them to feel happiness with someone else as well. The tight bond of two lovers, best friends, soul mates, or whatever word you have for it is in my honest opinion the greatest thing there is.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Same-sex activities are only acceptable if it is between 2 girls!

*ahem*, sorry, was letting My d*ck type there for a second.

Male.
Straight, with the odd Man crush (Johnny Depp?!)

Whatever, whatever, etc, etc, Do what you want to do, Do who you want to do. Be happy.

Top Bottom