• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about Jenna Marbles...

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
ANYWAY, getting back on track, I love the videos where Jenna dresses up as a guy:3

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well, you DID say that people with blonde hair are obnoxious:
And that's not words I put in your mouth.
HO HO HO.. i did NOT... i said annoying people with Blond hair ARE OBNOXIOUS any relation of these two characteristics are PURELY coincidental but sure is fu*king annoying

ZeroLove

HO HO HO.. i did NOT... i said annoying people with Blond hair ARE OBNOXIOUS any relation of these two characteristics are PURELY coincidental but sure is fu*king annoying

So you do not think people with blonde hair are annoying and obnoxious?

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Ignore the judgemental smart-ass who can't make up his mind. I LOVE JENNA, her videos make me smile.
My favorite video by her would have to be one of her newer videos:
"Whart are this."

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Shut up now.
No, he does.
He's just being vague at an attempt of being defensive.. That's all.
Ignore the judgemental smart-ass who can't make up his mind. I LOVE JENNA, her videos make me smile.
My favorite video by her would have to be one of her newer videos:
"Whart are this."
You know what guys ? I don't care ! She's just one annoying b!tch and i don't like her -_- that's that and you can't twist this argument from here !

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I think we all know who the real annoying b!tch is :I

Actual thread subject: My sister's called Jenna:3 I think I've seen most of her videos now, I love finding new awesome Youtube channels - Jenna Marbles has to be one of my favourites though. (I like Smosh too even though they're childish :p )
What Are This had me in fits, it just makes no sense, which is exactly why it works ^_^

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I have my personal opinions on why I don't like her.
But I give her praise for one thing: For not being pewdiepie.
That is all.
What is a Pewdiepie?:/ Is this Tweety pie's cousin or something:p

well honestly i can't when you keep straw-manning me.. just for disliking her "you're haircolor racist aren't you?" don't be silly -_-

That does exist, that's why people with ginger hair are teased, but it's not racism, it's called being a di-k. If you want to talk race and hair colour, you'd have to be a Nazi, considering they saw all blondes as part of an Aryan super race....

Sorry @zerolove.. Bear my immaturity. SHE'S FU*KING ANNOYING ! GOD and her being a Blondie doesn't help !
You mean, you hate her because she is annoying to you, but being blonde is also a contributing factor. She's annoying to you regardless of hair colour, but being blonde makes it worse. So the is a correlation.
Unless you mean you do like blondes and that is statement you made has been taken completely out of context. Next time we'll all
Bear my immaturity.
as you say.

She's just one annoying b!tch and i don't like her
Did you really have to call her a b!tch?:/ You could have left it at not liking her.

Hmmm, anyway WINTERFROST, GET OVER HERE AND EXPLAIN WHAT A PEWDIEPIE IS!

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
What is a Pewdiepie?:/ Is this Tweety pie's cousin or something:p

Hmmm, anyway WINTERFROST, GET OVER HERE AND EXPLAIN WHAT A PEWDIEPIE IS!
Ah! ONE OF THE LUCKY FEW WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT A PEWDIEPIE IS
just keep it like that, Loopy. :) you don't want to know.
in short: money grabbing ass, terrible videos, fake screams, if he says Pen*s just once, he gets like a mil subs.

Terrutas

in short: money grabbing ass, terrible videos, fake screams, if he says Pen*s just once, he gets like a mil subs.
You forgot the terribly frequent rape jokes and generally lying to his entire fanbase.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So....he's a screaming guy who says pen!s:/...that's weird.
You forgot the terribly frequent rape jokes and generally lying to his entire fanbase.
And if he makes rape jokes, well that's just disgusting. Nothing funny about that, nothing at all.

I don't think I want to check this guy out....

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
So....he's a screaming guy who says pen!s:/...that's weird.

And if he makes rape jokes, well that's just disgusting. Nothing funny about that, nothing at all.

I don't think I want to check this guy out....
save yourself.
OH GOD THERE HE IS
Huhapparentlymycomputerdoesntleavemeloggedinanymore_6977a2901e8ec97175fd7d160c0a846c_zps1fb61ac6.gif

Top Bottom