• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about Jenna Marbles...

ZeroLove

So yeah, these past two weeks I've been sick as hell, coughing my lungs up, sore throat, snotty face and the occasional hurling my whole stomach up into the toilet... yummies!

Anyways, while I've been in bed and been bored as hell, I've been youtubing alot. It is not something I usually do, because I want to believe I've got something better to do with my time... like you know... hanging out here and stuff...

ANYWAYS! I stumbled upon this youtube celebrity who is called Jenna Marbles and she has made my sickly days alot less boring and a bit more enjoyable.

Her youtube channel:
I personally think she's really cool and funny. She's just doing her thing, just having fun and living life, talking about whatever she wants to talk about and makes it entertaining. She has a masters degree in psychology, so it's not like she's a stupid blonde who doesn't know what she's talking about, but she doesn't really promote herself to be this intelligent smartass either. As said, she's just doing her thing, because she thinks it's fun to do and she hopes that others find it funny too. ^^​
So yeah, do you guys know her? And if you do, what do you guys think of her? Do you have a favourite video of hers?

Discuss! ;P

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Me and my best friend got addicted to watching her videos:p My favourite one is probably this one:
It makes me laugh very time I watch it :lol: And I like "Everyone needs to pipe the f*** down," it's legendary :3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like watching her. I don't have a favourite video, but I LOVE how she just changes persona when she's got one of her fur babies on her lap. :D

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Sorry @zerolove.. Bear my immaturity. SHE'S FU*KING ANNOYING ! GOD and her being a Blondie doesn't help !

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I have my personal opinions on why I don't like her.
But I give her praise for one thing: For not being pewdiepie.
That is all.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
So if she was a brunette, she would be less annoying? It is still judging her due to her haircolour, dude. XD
well.....
0NLQH.gif
I rest my case.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
So you justify yourself judging people by their haircolour, because many others do it...
*facepalm* see buddy i don't have to justify anything.. and i'm NOT judging anyone by their haircolor

they're already obnoxious so obviously i don't like them

ZeroLove

*facepalm* see buddy i don't have to justify anything.. and i'm NOT judging anyone by their haircolor

they're already obnoxious so obviously i don't like them

You ARE judging. By saying that people with blonde hair are annoying, obnoxious or whatever. That is being judgemental, and I must add, rather obnoxious as well.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
You ARE judging. By saying that people with blonde hair are annoying, obnoxious or whatever. That is being judgemental, and I must add, rather obnoxious as well.
Oh shut up stop putting words in my mouth ! i never said that i find her annoying solely based on being blond

Top Bottom