• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

let's keep it as a reminder

ok i was unpacking my things due to moving to another room. while i was unpacking i saw a few thing that reminded me of some good and bad memories.

i am going to post them after i finish unpacking and tell you the thing they reminded me of.

what about you do you keep things as a reminder?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm a bit of a Womble - I don't throw anything away, really. Well, I'm not as bad as I used to be as I now try my hardest not to keep absolutely everything - but I do keep things with sentimental value such as my train ticket to meet Steve for the first time and my old school prefect badge from when I was 11...I've got an antique box full of little things like that but I don't look at them often because I'd end up spending days trawling through all my old tat and wouldn't get anything else done :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I have my train tickets from when I went to my friends and had an AWESOME time. The cinema ticket of my first date, when we went to see Wallace and Grommit - Curse of the Were-rabbit. and a few other things that I can't remember right now.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Toys from when I was a kid... Man, they bring back so many memories... I even used to have a red blanket that I would play on with my toys and stuff. I never really had fancy toys, but me and my sis would make our own out of parts. We had 3 boxes full of them, and I think they're all still in the house.

I'm used to throwing almost anything from around the house, but I would never have the heart to throw those toys away. Great thread idea Black Dragon, really brought a smile to my face...

Janny;160527 said:
Toys from when I was a kid... Man, they bring back so many memories... I even used to have a red blanket that I would play on with my toys and stuff. I never really had fancy toys, but me and my sis would make our own out of parts. We had 3 boxes full of them, and I think they're all still in the house.

I'm used to throwing almost anything from around the house, but I would never have the heart to throw those toys away. Great thread idea Black Dragon, really brought a smile to my face...

that is good to hear. i am glad to hear that your feeling happy.

Top Bottom