• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Les Paul Google Doodle

Dark Drakan

Admin
unledrdn.jpg

Anyone been playing around with this on the google search page today? Can either use the mouse to strum the strings or use the button underneath and enable numlock and play notes with numbers on keyboard. Anyone found any good ones to play yet?

Beginning of One by Metallica - 3735 - 1715 - 3735 - 17158 - 3735 - 2725 - 1715
The Godfather - 3687 - 6867 - 6453 - 3687 - 6867
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - 1155665 - 4433221 - 5544332 - 5544332 - 1155665 - 4433221

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i did see it, but i didn't know what i was for. I don't have num lock number on this keyboard :(

Dark Drakan

Admin

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Damn, if I knew about the num lock thing I would have actually played around with it Xo.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I know this is old but many people missed it the first time around and after it was so popular Google have hosted the Les Paul Google Doodle permanently.

So the Les Paul Google Doodle is available for good.

Easier to play the notes by clicking the box underneath the guitar and using the number keys to play the notes.

Dark Drakan

Admin
yeah your about to search something important when you accidently strum a tune on the title and have hours of fun making some lil tunes XD

Used to be able to turn the strings off and only have the box you type the numbers in to play the notes but think its been removed for the permanently hosted one. Though can still use the numbers to play the songs (easier than using the strings if you dont know how to play guitar). Its only the doodle thats hosted so cant use it as search function anyway so thats not an issue anymore. :p

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Used to be able to turn the strings off and only have the box you type the numbers in to play the notes but think its been removed for the permanently hosted one. Though can still use the numbers to play the songs (easier than using the strings if you dont know how to play guitar). Its only the doodle thats hosted so cant use it as search function anyway so thats not an issue anymore. :p

i can't play guitar so i'll go with the number version

Top Bottom