• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary Devil Hunter

Dying Angel

Does anybody now how many run throw's on dmc4 it takes to get this achievement Legendary Devil Hunter Defeat a total of 10,000 enemies, i've been playing for nearly 90hour's and still haven't got it yet? Just wondering if anybody now's how many enemies you face in a run throw?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I'm not sure, but I know that when DMC4 first came out I beat every single difficulty and went through Bloody Palace once and still didn't get the achievement. So you have to keep on doing Bloody Palace and you'll get the achievement in no time. The reason I suggested Bloody Palace is because you get to fight enemeies nonstop for 101 floors ^______^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I got this achievement after a lot of Bloody Palace, all I can say is keep playing... If you are going for the S Ranking achievements or need to finish all the difficulties just do that and it will come soon enough. Proud Millionare is probably the most time consuming achievement, apart from S Ranking DMD, Proud Millionare takes so long.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, i got mine at about 80 hours of gameplay...
That involves 35 tries of Bloody Palace, and finished game on each difficulty, except Hell and Hell, twice.
On second thought, even more, still havent S ranked everything...

Top Bottom