• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary Dark Knight Mode?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
has Anyone got DMC 4 for PC and have you played this Legendary Dark Knight Mode
I ask this because i don't wanna buy it for PC or Download but i want to know what this mode is like so can someone please tell me thx

Sparda™

I did S on all Legendary Dark Knight Mode missions...

My screenshots...

thescreenwillbefilledwigu8.jpg

thescreenwillbefilledwijb7.jpg

lawltank

It's basically the same as the other modes except that there's alot more enemies to fight at a time. It's actually really fun.

And lol Dante Aseroth, you're using Super Characters. :p

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Would buy DMC4 for my PC without hesitation, but sadly my laptop's specs aren't good enough. Might buy a new processor and graphics card for Christmas though.

Keaton

Premium
^Lol, Super Nero, but Regular Dante...I think we can forgive him :D

I would like to ask, whats the difficulty setting of the enemy's in LDK mode? Is it still DMD? or has it been lowered to Devil Hunter due to the sheer mass?

Sparda™

lawltank;119669 said:
It's basically the same as the other modes except that there's alot more enemies to fight at a time. It's actually really fun.

And lol Dante Aseroth, you're using Super Characters. :p

There's no Super Nero. At the time, I was playing Legendary Dark Knight Mode, and in order to have the Super Costumes, you must beat Dante Must Die.

LDK Mode comes unlocked from Son of Sparda mode.

lawltank

Dante Aseroth;119705 said:
LDK Mode comes unlocked from Son of Sparda mode.
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's unlocked from any mode you beat. That includes Human.

And my bad on the Super Characters. :)

Sparda™

lawltank;119989 said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's unlocked from any mode you beat. That includes Human.

And my bad on the Super Characters. :)

Super Characters are unlocked only on Dante Must Die.

Sparda™

I assume Son of Sparda, since that's the difficulty which unlocks Legendary Dark Knight. They're just too many.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
this mode looks AWESOME!!

I think I'll buy DMC4 for my pc I saw the minimum requirements and it matches my PC's specs

Top Bottom