• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leavings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I've noticed a few have left this forum which is a shame. People shouldn't leave because of there mistakes but then it's also there choice. Saying that I have also decided to leave the forum. Usualy I don't post anything like this but I know a lot of people who are on here and this is the best way to say bye to everyone I know. I'm leaving for a lot of reasons really. Most people already know about some they don't. Anyone actualy reading my fanfic I'm sorry I can't finish it off. I'm also sorry to anyone I have treated badly. I so didn't mean to but if I did i'm sorry about it. I better say bye before I bore you all lol. Bye to everyone and no fighting with each other.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Shame to lose you too - if there is something you wish to discuss to do with this forum that may have influenced this decision, please feel free to pm one of the staff and perhaps we can sort it out for you.

That said, I'm sure loads will miss you here and hopefully you will stay over at SoS so that they can catch up with you there if not here.

We'll miss you - please come back again soon, if only to visit :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Wow, another leave?
Well Dalkin, I don't really know what you "have done" as you say, since you seem a pretty responsible and helpful member around here. You probably know the best of this so I won't pressure you furthermore^_^

It's just that I know many people like you, as it was seen when "Chat Room" was on - you were there lots of times;)

But this is your decision alone. I hope you don't leave because of mistakes as you said, since everyone does them and therefore we can't blame anyone;)
Anyway having said that, enjoy every new course that you may take, and who knows, perhaps you'll return^_^

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
As Tony says, damn! Another leave! What is happening in this forum?

As much I am irked to say this, goodbye dalkin and we'll miss you.:( I wish you didn't leave and I didn't have to say this,but it's your choice and you decide what you do.

I think I might have an idea about the reason that encouraged to make this decision, but I will keep my guesses to myself and only hope that this forum does not run out of members this way. :(

So, bye! *hugs* I hope we will have occasional visits from you every now and then. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Another person leaving then, well im sorry to see you go and lose another active member but good luck with everything and hope you enjoy it where ever you may go.

Hope you decide to return at some point.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
awwww do you have to go???
i hope you come to visit us again ^_^
im sure we will miss you, i know i will because you are really nice :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
The dark knight;40705 said:
Adios.Even though I think I might know what you think you have done.Can you clarify things a bit?

As she said she had gone after last post and last activity was 06-06-2007 05:01 PM id ask that on Myspace or MSN as i might aswel close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom