• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leaked ending.

AngelMode

May I point out that there are still a few things in there that may be true? Greg didn't legitimately deny it in its entirety, he sort of said that it was poop and then said that some people liked it. The poop part could be referring to anything that the guy said... like Tameem's mind being disturbed and stuff like that.

On the other hand, this guy gives out way too many opinions. The guy that was right about his information about the sex scene, white hair, and the whole nine yards was actually quite straight forward stating facts without insulting the creators or saying how much he hated the thing.

majeh116

gre
I just continue to take a stance of "I'll believe it when I see it." I don't deny or accept anything from...well...any unaccredited source on the internet. Just acknowledge it, and keep on truckin'.
greg already confirmed it was bs

crush

But if Vergil is being a tyrranosaur in full demon. I might like to see that.
BTW, where is greg's post? I would like to see it just to make me relaxed

Devil Player

You're forgetting that the first 'tester' from 4chan way back told people a bunch of stuff about this game that was actually true, and this forum exploded with "HO NO IT ISN'T!"s.

I don't take 4Chan for anything other that what it is, personally. A bunch of people who would no more tell you the truth than not. But that did happen, so why not again? I LOL'd in any case, mostly because people could almost believe it now with what DMC is slated to become. That's the biggest joke to me.

That doesn't mean that everything that comes from 4chan is true, though...

Paexie also said perfectly. Even if they got it right, there was stuff wrong, like Vergil's hair for example.

If that ending had been leaked from the same user that leaked the first info about DmC, THEN maybe it could be something to think about it...

Considering it isn't the same user, we now can relax and dance while we have a hell of a party. :)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
May I point out that there are still a few things in there that may be true? Greg didn't legitimately deny it in its entirety, he sort of said that it was poop and then said that some people liked it. The poop part could be referring to anything that the guy said... like Tameem's mind being disturbed and stuff like that.

On the other hand, this guy gives out way too many opinions. The guy that was right about his information about the sex scene, white hair, and the whole nine yards was actually quite straight forward stating facts without insulting the creators or saying how much he hated the thing.

But Gregaman said it was "all a steaming pile." "All" usually tends to me, every bit, and he talks about people making up stuff, too.

You're focusing too much on him saying "the ending is cool, and QA people dig it," and not the part where he actually said the leak was not true at all.

AngelMode

But Gregaman said it was "all a steaming pile." "All" usually tends to me, every bit, and he talks about people making up stuff, too.

You're focusing too much on him saying "the ending is cool, and QA people dig it," and not the part where he actually said the leak was not true at all.

Meh, fair enough.

Paexie

But that's the thing, at least that leak was actually specific onto how things actually went down. This one wasn't at all.

Blacknerd

Again crap was fake and his wording made it obvious. The original poster of the first leak was spot on with a few slip ups such as calling mundus fat and saying things about looks but it was all true yet none of it was out of place for the game since then we knew nothing about the storyline.
At this point a number of people such as mods and capcom officials have beaten the game and will share snippits with us but a flat out leak that awful would never happen. When I first read it I was more confused than anything because of well that being the first thing I read so instead of just waiting I asked greg and bam an answer. So at this point no one is a tight lipped about much info since we all know a cubic fawk ton even though the vergil dlc for some was a spoiler yet for us we knew of this happening. Yet no some angry and anxious fans thought of vergil as a good guy and hated him he "ruined a great character blah blah blah. Suddenly vergils downfall and achievement about you beating vergil and the dlc video showing him being what shows to be just how DMC 1(in some small ways) and DMC 3 vergil was like.

Blah blha blhasduahda at the end of the day this awful rumor has been debunked thanks to greg. We should totally give this man something for all the hard work and info he has given us for the past few years.
134098421523.png
Thats how I feel anyway. c:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That doesn't mean that everything that comes from 4chan is true, though...

Paexie also said perfectly. Even if they got it right, there was stuff wrong, like Vergil's hair for example.

Of course. Only an idiot would instantly believe anything posted on 4Chan without some degree of skepticism. I never said everything from 4Chan is true. My point was— again: that you could not ENTIRELY write it off immediately as 'crap' since that had happened before and it was NOT all crap, and also that some of it (baby tears aside) actually sounds plausible or possible, given what we now know. I would NOT put it past NT to have Dante feed Mundus to his kids or whatever the thing says again. The tone of the game has been established, and I wouldn't actually say it's above that IMO. Or above Sparda being brought into it, since he's being mentioned (and shown) a hell of a lot more explicitly than he ever was in the previous games. Vergil being some gross demon? Why not? Every other demon in this seems to be particularly grotesque... and he IS going to betray Dante. It's probably a long shot he turns into something that stupid, since even NT could probably grasp that might upset some of his fans. Still, again, I don't find that idea impossible NOW.

If that ending had been leaked from the same user that leaked the first info about DmC, THEN maybe it could be something to think about it...

Considering it isn't the same user, we now can relax and dance while we have a hell of a party. :)

It's probably not true, but like I said, some of that I could imagine being in this. They've lowered the tone enough for it to be possible. Those were my points. The fact a few people got 'worried' at all about this proves their trepidation with this game.

Blacknerd

Its common for any gamer and fan to worry to an extent. Most of us were just either on the fence with this ending or thought it was out right awful. I felt it was stupid and didnt match up to the achivements or vergil dlc. Though the heart in the background brought up some questions to it. However we all just got bugged sorta like the mass effect 3 thing. When I heard the ending was awful or terrible etc I worried that all the waiting I had done for this game would be for not. So I played it beat it and found it wasent awful just a let down and left too many questions in the air. Then the extended cut added some clarity but it was still a luke warm ending.

As with this for me and others I believe. We just felt that with this one ending it would throw off alot of what we waited years to play. Nothing more nothing less, the same would have happend if it was a game everyone loved.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Wow, all I got outta that supposed leaked ending was:
C*ck juggling, demon r*ping and a go F*ck yourself...

I'm really confuzzled...

crush

I know, I was mainly skim reading...
And it doesn't help the fact that I'm wearing mangekyo sharingan eye contacts that are obscuring most of my vision...
BTW it's a star wars refrence. lol
Your profile is quite beautiful, could you tell me who made that artwork?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
BTW it's a star wars refrence. lol
Your profile is quite beautiful, could you tell me who made that artwork?

Oh, no wonder I didn't get it...
And thank you, yes I can tell you, but then we'd be goin off topic now wouldn't we?...

Top Bottom