• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Last thing Dante Said to Mundas

Dying Angel

Has anybody thought about what Dante mean't when he said to Mundas at the end of DMC when Mundas said i'll be back one day and Dante say's when you come back you can deal with my son or something along those lines.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
It's the reason I continued to play the DMC series, after first seeing Nero I held high hopes that he was the son that Dante was talking about but he isnt even related :(.
I actually recently brought this up in here and the general reaction was that it wasn't meant literally. But I think he was being serious, and that although he isnt blood related I think that "son" will be Nero.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
From what it seems, he meant it like, Mundus is not going to return any time soon, And if he does, that`s when Dante`ll have a son, if he does, which is most likely naught. From wich we learn that he won`t return.

Well.. Which was a a way to insult him and say, Oh no you wont.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I didn't say he was Just that Nero will be like a son as in one day he may become Dante's successor.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
He might end up having a daughter instead or both lol. But nah, I never really gave much thought to it. Im too interested in Dante himself and his twin to be thinking about their possible offsprings. But that's just me.

MrGore

I think it's pretty obvious that Dante is just making a joke, becouse Sparda sealed Mundos in the first place, then Mundos gets out only to be sent back to hell by Spardas son.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
its was Dante saying that mundus was gonna take forever to come back impLing that dANTE MIGHT HAVE A SON THEN sorry caps

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Like a couple people have said here, Dante was probally acting sarcastic as to say:
"It will be a long time before you get out."
Remember it took 2000 years for Mundus to get out the first time.
But take in to thought that Dante is a half-demon so his seal is probally not as strong as Sparda's,
so Mundus might get out in less then 2000 maybe 1000 years.
(Because Dante is a half-demon, i would assume the seal would last half of what Sparda's did)
By that time Dante will most likely have a descendant of some sort.

I am not taking Nero into mind because one, he is not Dante's son, and two, Mundus is not likely to get out in Nero's life time. (Assuming what i said is correct)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Its more of a joke as Dante is comparing fighting mundus to a old car that gets passed throught the family.

It might have been better to introduce Nero as Dante's kid than how we got him.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
PFFT

Duh!
tumblr_mhcjmtrLUS1qfcqfdo2_500.png

Problem answered:troll:

What if Nero's arm is Mundus? Much like how in Metal Gear Solid Ocelot has Liquids arm.

Over time Mundus takes over Nero and Dante has to make a come back and put a stop to evil once more by release Mundus from a possessed Nero.

But...I also like the idea that the Arm is actually Vergil.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
What if Nero's arm is Mundus? Much like how in Metal Gear Solid Ocelot has Liquids arm.

Over time Mundus takes over Nero and Dante has to make a come back and put a stop to evil once more by release Mundus from a possessed Nero.

But...I also like the idea that the Arm is actually Vergil.

So DMC4 would be copying something else from MGS?:/

Top Bottom