• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady/ Mary Anime

jobichaoz27

Hello Everyone, help me..
i cant find any lady images whole body (manga style) >.<
i like to draw her cause ill be joining an event, i like to draw lady's fashion, ill call it the hunter set xD
about the male version, ill think of it soon after finishing the female version xD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
This is the best I could find. Sorry. ;_;

devil0406.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I can watch the DVD on my PC, pause the animation at any point and copy the picture - so you can have a still image of any frame.

It takes ages to get what you need and I know different PCs have different players and stuff - if you can play it through Quicktime that is a good one to use - it has a copy function.

Dunno if thats any help.....?!

:cool:

jobichaoz27

Karen_Azalea;206558 said:
If you're asking for the fashion worn by Lady in the manga, I can oblige you with that. This may not be the same with the fashion she had in the game and anime, still I hope this may help you.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/devil_may_cry/v02/c007/7.html

wow! thanks karen! sweet!

Ebony;205521 said:
I can watch the DVD on my PC, pause the animation at any point and copy the picture - so you can have a still image of any frame.

It takes ages to get what you need and I know different PCs have different players and stuff - if you can play it through Quicktime that is a good one to use - it has a copy function.

Dunno if thats any help.....?!

:cool:

yup this helps, thanks ebony, pause draw, pause draw xD

Chaos Master;205519 said:
This is an official wallpaper I posted in this forum long time ago. Hope you find this useful.

ty chaos master, mary's pose is so cool :cool:

Top Bottom