• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady in DMC 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
This idea just came to me in a dream. So I was thinking if they whould put Lady as a playable character like they had for Virgil in DMC 3 SE or Trish in DM2. What do you guys think any ideas?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like it, although, knowing Capcom, they're gonna say "**** it, we're not programming a third playable character, it's not gonna happen." but that's only if they're gonna be ***es about it. However, I'm rooting for this idea. Her moveset in DMC 3 as a boss practically BEGS to be player controlled. The problem is, however, that she'd be VERY underpowered, what with a bunch of guns and no devil arms. And she can't use devil arms either. You have to have demonic blood, at least, that's what I believe. So, she'd probably have a generic sword, like the order sword that Nero uses in Mission 1 of DMC 4.

Sparda™

Actually, the concept of utilizing a character which doesn't use Devil Arms could result interesting.

Lady would use her own unique style, doing acrobacies while shooting with a large variety of guns.

Instead of having the slot used for Devil Arms, she'd keep the heavy equipment in one, and the light equipment in the other.

I dunno, I think It's time to have more playable characters than just two.

It's my wet dream for DMC5 to have 5-6 playable characters. It would add replayability values to the game in epic proportions.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I think the opposite: DMC for me should be 100% dante. I dont care for other characters as long as they make a good, well-developed character. I believe that the more characters Capcom make playable, the less attention they give to a single, main character.
Not that I wouldnt like playing with Lady, the idea of playing as a human with no 'powers' seems interesting, but still, only as some sort of bonus content, with no spotlight stolen.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sparda™;197164 said:
It's my wet dream for DMC5 to have 5-6 playable characters. It would add replayability values to the game in epic proportions.

Same here lol but I think something like that would fit better in a game without a story. Like some sort of bloody palace spinoff where you don't need to worry about altering maps to fit different characters or care who is in it and why they are all there. Just have fun slaying demons with them all.

NuCemical

Darth Angelo;197387 said:
Same here lol but I think something like that would fit better in a game without a story. Like some sort of bloody palace spinoff where you don't need to worry about altering maps to fit different characters or care who is in it and why they are all there. Just have fun slaying demons with them all.
yeah, and there would be some sort of split screen with two player playing, one vergil and other dante, and at the end they fight with each other.

Meg

Bloody Palace with lots of playable characters would be awesome. :) But I do think that the main story mode should be left to dante and nero.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
meg127;199183 said:
Bloody Palace with lots of playable characters would be awesome. :) But I do think that the main story mode should be left to dante and nero.

Couldn't agree more... the story has to be, at most, 2 characters, really fleshed out... bloody palace is the perfect way to have 6 or 8 characters playable

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Think it would be better if the game took place after DMC 2 of Dante and Lady don't really want Nero on the next one, not that i don't like him, I just think it would be Dante's turn.

Osaka

trollololol
I'd like the chance to play as Lady for one or two missions but that's it. I think it would kinda ruin it if, say, she had her own missions like Lucia since she is kinda limited in what she can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom