• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LA Noire: Complete Edition confirmed for Xbox 360 and PS3

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Rumours about the LA Noire: Complete Edition coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 have been confirmed by Rockstar.
The LA Noire: Complete Edition will contain all of the game’s previously released DLC cases, plus the extra weapons and outfits made available through pre-order promotions. It’ll be out on November 15th in the US and November 18th in Europe and Australia. There’s no word on an official price right now, though.
Last month a listing for the PC version of the bundle was discovered on a Czech retailers website, leading to some speculation as to whether it would also hit consoles.
Be sure to keep up to date with all the latest Rockstar news at BeefJack.

Source: http://beefjack.com/news/la-noire-complete-edition-confirmed-for-xbox-360-and-ps3/

Dark Drakan

Admin
I will definitely getting this edition since I am looking forward to play the DLCs. The DLCs are not really cheap here...

I have most of them as i purchased the Rockstar pass and got them for a discounted price I think theres only one i havent played.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wait?! So, they've released the basic game, then the DLC, now a game with all the DLC? Talk about milking the cash cow. If they keep doing this with games, surely it should teach gamers to hold out for the full edition instead of wasting money that way. (Not to cause an argument, but it's an opinion)

Reactions: Meg

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wait?! So, they've released the basic game, then the DLC, now a game with all the DLC? Talk about milking the cash cow. If they keep doing this with games, surely it should teach gamers to hold out for the full edition instead of wasting money that way. (Not to cause an argument, but it's an opinion)

Most the DLC was preorder bonuses with different retailers then they released most the big ones afterwards (for half price if you had the Rockstar Pass) and now Rockstar have 100% control of the game now Team Bondi have gone into liquidation they decided to put the whole package together in one bundle (they didnt have to). They said before the game was going to be released that they would be doing it this way so anyone who listened should have waited. I got all the DLC for half price and enjoyed the whole game and im glad i dont have to fit it into my November schedule now lol.

I guess with the PC announcement and that likely containing them all for cheaper than the console version they wanted to give the console gamers chance to get the whole package too.

Reactions: Meg

Kammosjuttu

Wow. I was about to buy this game earlier, but I'm happy I didn't get to it. Now I can snatch this "complete" one. It seems like an interesting game after all!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i borrowed L.A NOIR FROM MY FRIEND AND I PLAYED IT THROUGH HALFWAY AND HAD TO GIVE IT BACK THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME FOR ME :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its a game that people must play, it wont be for everyone but Kudos to Team Bondi (now dead) for trying something new and Rockstar for yet again stepping up their game and attempting something that hadnt been done.

Top Bottom