• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

L-Squad

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Um... let's talk about this for a sec.

Well, I just watched a vid on the group known as "Lizard Squad" on the techreviewusa youtube channel just now.

Wow, I still can't believe what I just heard.

----------------------------------------------------

"You're just gonna sit there and cry."

"No one's going to catch us."

Personally, while I think it's pretty brazen, you have to consider society as a whole and what they've done to help... "create" groups like this.

Have some of them been caught? Yeah, but they're like (for a lack of a better term) "cockroaches."

You stomp on one, only to find ten more have taken their place.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm not blaming anyone here, I'm just saying that the overall... "coldness" of society sort of encouraged this sort of behavior when you get right down to it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Besides, if you "knew" you'd never get caught, you'd probably brag about it eventually to someone.

Not all over youtube like this moron, but to someone outside your "secret circle" just to see their reaction.

I've seen it before, and personally, I think this sort of "perceived invincibility" would bring out the worst in anyone.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
and as much as it pains me to say it, there's nothing anyone can do about it.
True. It only proves that government overreach doesn't help anyone.

Overreach only serves to abuse law-abiding citizens.

And (like you) as much as I hate to say this, it takes a monster to defeat a monster. That's all I'll say for now.

Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom