• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

L.A. Noire "Rising through The Ranks" Video

Dark Drakan

Admin
Really liking their promotion technique for this, same style they used for the superb Red Dead Redemption. If L.A. Noire impresses me as much as that did then i shall be a happy customer.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Really liking their promotion technique for this, same style they used for the superb Red Dead Redemption. If L.A. Noire impresses me as much as that did then i shall be a happy customer.

I agree. I think Rockstar should make more original IP games, and hopefully, L.A. Noire will live up to it's hype. :D

If somehow the game is not good in gameplay itself, I can guarantee myself I won't be disappointed with the storyline, at least. :D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The case replay was definitely a good thing to put in. Although I probably won't use it on first playthrough just because the idea of being under pressure in the moment and only having one shot to make sure I don't miss anything sounds more exiting.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I agree. I think Rockstar should make more original IP games, and hopefully, L.A. Noire will live up to it's hype. :D

If somehow the game is not good in gameplay itself, I can guarantee myself I won't be disappointed with the storyline, at least. :D

Im glad they havent merely relied on the success of GTA over the years and branched out into other areas that arent touched on as much in gaming.

They could even turn Red Dead and L.A. Noire into franchises like GTA.

The case replay was definitely a good thing to put in. Although I probably won't use it on first playthrough just because the idea of being under pressure in the moment and only having one shot to make sure I don't miss anything sounds more exiting.

I agree and see what you mean, be good to make different choices to see how things play out though.

Top Bottom