• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

L.A. Noire breaks new IP sales record in UK

Dark Drakan

Admin
he_la_noire.jpg

Team Bondi & Rockstars highly ambitious new detective title L.A. Noire has not only been widely praised by critics and the media but it now has a record to its name. According to a retail monitor it has become the UK's fastest-selling new video game IP ever. No specific sales figures have been revealed yet but first week sales are said to be 'on a par' with Rockstars highly acclaimed Western Epic Red Dead Redemption. The game is currently sitting comfortably on top of both the 360 and PS3 charts with Microsofts console holding 58% of the total sales of the game. It is now the 13th fastest-selling Xbox 360 game overall in the UK and the 11th fastest on PS3.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
So it's the 13th on Xbox and 11th on PS3. I would like to see the lists....I guess I could google them. I'm just thinking out loud. >_< Anyway LA Noir looks brilliant, I can't wait to play it.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It looks interesting but it'll be a rent or a borrow, not a buy. I hear it has very little to no replay value, for obvious reasons.

Dark Drakan

Admin
It looks interesting but it'll be a rent or a borrow, not a buy. I hear it has very little to no replay value, for obvious reasons.

True enough but loads of DLC content on the way and ive played it for over 20 hours and not got to the end yet. I do want to play it through again to get better scores in the cases though and finish collecting all the hidden items etc.

Top Bottom