• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kyrie's Words

Status
Not open for further replies.

vergil121

What A Big Surprise
In the Devil May Cry 4 trailer, Kyrie says something that i cant quite make out fully. I think she says "What did i tell you before? They know you're you." It sounds like she is talking to Nero so i think there must have been some sort of confusion between who is who when Dante shows up. Nero must panic and now think that the Sparda worshipers think that he is their enemy when they are not.

What do you guys think?

openyourmind

I think she is saying " What did I tell you before? You know you are you. You are the one I want to be with. I don't know anyone who's more human than you." He might think that he is a demon or some creation of evil...just a guess

Dark Elf

Dagger user
AND the Order of Sword despises devils. I read somewhere that Nero hided his arm, pretended that it is broken, but it, in fact, was corrupted. The gallery on this site also contains a screenshot, where Nero's arm is still human-like but with a strange corpse color

D

Deleted member 209

Alastor12;13797 said:
AND the Order of Sword despises devils. I read somewhere that Nero hided his arm, pretended that it is broken, but it, in fact, was corrupted. The gallery on this site also contains a screenshot, where Nero's arm is still human-like but with a strange corpse color

:sick: ew.. I bet he picked up somethin nasty from a demon..
its probs coz he's a human (at least the character is) that he got it. Maybe Dante has some immunity to it because he is a halfling. I think that Kyrie knows about it y else would she say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom