• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kyrie

Kool626

Demon Slayer
dante afather kylie becase i thik hes in love plus may be he want to have a son i dunno but ther sumthing to do with the neackless

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Re: kriyle

I can't understand what you're saying. Can you try to rephrase that?

Are you saying: Is Dante a father to Kyrie? Because I think he's in love, plus maybe he wants to have a son, I don't know, but it may have something to do with the necklace.

Even with that, im still not sure with what you're trying to say. Are you asking if he's in love with Kyrie and it might have something to do with the necklace. If so, I don't think so because nothing has indicated that Dante and Kyrie have ever interacted. For all we know that thing she has could be a gift from Nero or Credo.

I doubt her and Dante are in love. And what do you mean by father?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!

You mean is he after her? Hmmmmm He could be because of something she has, but I don't think he likes her.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!

Possibly, or it could just be, as I said b4, a gift from her brother or Nero. Sadly we'll have to wait. ><

Arwen

Lost Soul

I don't think it is Kyrie that has something of Sparda's but more like the order has it. From what I can tell he's after Nero and not Kyrie unless I missed something that is.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!

Well, for the order, it was a good thing for Nero to be there at that time, because he was able to rid of Dante temperarily.

you mean Kyrie not Kriyle and i think that necklace was a gift from nero

Or Credo. Even though Credo might be a bad guy, Kyrie still his sister. I know not much of the game, but something tells me he probably does care about his sis, dispite what he may be doing.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective

The DMC4 Capcom Site also said that Credo accepted Nero in his family as much as Kyrie did. Although they don't seem rather close. Perhaps they have a master/pupil relationship and he was the one who taught Nero - and maybe teaches the rest of the Order - how to fight.

Although Nero got his own style eventually, with Blue Rose, Devil Bringer etc.

EDIT: I fixed the title of the thread to be right;)

Top Bottom