• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kyrie

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
In theory it would be possible to turn Kyrie into a fighter but it wouldn't really make sense to do that. We would lose everything that makes Kyrie different without gaining anything new. Developing her existing traits would be better than replaicing them with traits found in every other Devil May Cry charicter.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
In theory it would be possible to turn Kyrie into a fighter but it wouldn't really make sense to do that. We would lose everything that makes Kyrie different without gaining anything new. Developing her existing traits would be better than replaicing them with traits found in every other Devil May Cry charicter.

EXACTLY!!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'dd see her more like Keiko from Yu Yu hakusho. I dont hate her but i dont really like her because they did nothing interesting with her so it was ehh watching her and Yusuke.

I would teach her how to fight but more as character development vehicle rather to make her badass. Its common sense to learn how to fight when you are involved in fighting the supernatural.

Caiden

I wouldn't make her a fighter. She is one of the only "normal" characters and I kind of like it that way. Besides we really don't know a lot about her current character, she very little screen time and the only part of her personality we could pick up was the fact that she deeply cares for Nero. It would probably be a bad idea to 180 her character while we still don't much about her.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I would probably make her more like elika from the PoP reboot who was helpful rather than a hindrance.

More of a equal partner rather than a damsel need rescuing.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
well Kyrie IS part of the order and her brother is..or was a general in it. as such i imagine she can handle herself in a fight but people. like nero and her brother always kept her from the front lines. she has demonstrated the courage to be a fighter so its possible she could secretly be a bad ass but didnt get the chance to do anything. she is still human after all so amazing hand to hand combat doesnt seem like an option.

berto

I Saw the Devil
well Kyrie IS part of the order and her brother is..or was a general in it. as such i imagine she can handle herself in a fight but people. like nero and her brother always kept her from the front lines. she has demonstrated the courage to be a fighter so its possible she could secretly be a bad ass but didnt get the chance to do anything. she is still human after all so amazing hand to hand combat doesnt seem like an option.
She was a sungstress, she sang for the order, she's no soldier.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh yeah Berto I found someone with your name and exact image at a Platinum Games(Anarchy Reigns forum section) website.
Really? He must be very hadsome and itelligent. A man of the people, a pillar of the community, a saint among men, a larger than life character whose only flaw is that he cares too much...

I'm guessing....

Top Bottom