• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kojima wants to reveal new game at TGS 2011

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima has said in the aftermath of this year’s Tokyo Game Show that he’d like to introduce his new game at next year’s event.

“I think it would be nice if next year I can do not just editing, but introduce my own new game (game design, script and direction),” he wrote in a Twitter update.

The editing bit is referring to a new Casltevania: Lords of Shadow trailer shown during the show, which was edited by Kojima himself.

During the Tokyo Game Show — at the Metal Geaer Cosplay Camp stage event — voice actress Yumi Kikuchi shouted at Kojima to “say something shocking,” in which he shouted back jokingly: “It’s 5! Shall we make 5! With this, I won’t have to quit Konami. I’ll be there for 3 more years.”

Will we ever see a numbered Metal Gear Solid 5? How about Zone of the Enders 3? Only time will tell.

Thanks, Andriasang.

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/kojima-wants-to-reveal-new-game-at-tgs-2011

Hmm... Can't wait for Hideo Kojima games. :D Either MGS5, ZOE3, or a new one will be fine with me. :D

Rage06

TBH i dont want it to be anything else but ZOE!!!
That game was one of the best games i ever played on the ps2 (zoe2) loved it, the story line, the characters, the gameplay, the visuals + EVERYTHING!

Zone of the enders 2 on the ps2 had some freekin awesome graphics so imagine zone of the enders 3 on the ps3 :O its going to be immense!
:D love the game lol we've waited long enough so i say bring it ^^

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
lol
"say something shocking"
"it's 5!"
*fangirl squeel!*

Well that's definitely something to look forward to next year whatever it turns out to be.

Top Bottom