• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

klyie death

Kool626

Demon Slayer
klyie dont know about nero arm so she back away slowly.
nero gets stabbed alot,klyie dieds which fuel nero anger and he about to turn into somthing and that weird guy with 1 glass by his eye is bad. i think nero is like dante becase he anit human on utube
Devil May Cry 4 TGS07 Trailer Full ver (low version)

X_nick_X

Er ok.
Well all we saw was her being carried of and nero throwing a fit holding her pendant.
She seems to much of an important character to kill of mid way(and to release it in a trailer spoil half the plot why not).
She's being carried of to the great demon master who was really annoyed at sparda because sparda kicked his **** a few thousand years ago(these demons really go into fine details about revenge).

Though i don't think credo or any of the other 3 are evil agnus probably had the sword to her neck to scare nero of having a demon arm.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
i think tha agnus is bad ... well, he as bad thoughts, searching for demonic power,he even have that stupid bad laught, but a don´t think credo or gloria are bad, they fight aganist evil

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't think Credo has anything to do with it or knew. Why would he do that to his sister? You can tell from the trailor that he cares for Nero. "AND BE CAREFUL!" (He looked awfully concerned.) So why wouldn't he care for his blood.

I don't think Credo is aware of what whoever is plotting. As for those other two clowns, those bizniches are gilty!

Kool626;52231 said:
klyie dont know about nero arm so she back away slowly.
nero gets stabbed alot,klyie dieds which fuel nero anger and he about to turn into somthing and that weird guy with 1 glass by his eye is bad. i think nero is like dante becase he anit human on utube
Devil May Cry 4 TGS07 Trailer Full ver (low version)

I think Kyrie knows of Nero's arm. She backs up scared because he apparently did something f**ked up. But Nero said, "This isn't what you think." Or something like that. Hmmmmm, wonder what he did.

X_nick_X

Vergilissexy;52260 said:
I think Kyrie knows of Nero's arm. She backs up scared because he apparently did something f**ked up. But Nero said, "This isn't what you think." Or something like that. Hmmmmm, wonder what he did.

Maybe the devil arm didn't come to him but he went to the devil arm.
A devil called out to me he said so maybe the arm was in a room in the order so he went in the arm was there it moves he touches it "blue light" 3 seconds later he's in pain with a blue glowing arm.
Agnus knows about this arm but not many do so to see nero with it he thinks credo is behind it to other throw the order(since credo nero and kylie seem close).
So maybe the boss is who ever the arm originally belongs to causing demons to invade to reclaim part of there master so maybe the final boss is the arm.

Top Bottom