• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts!

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Right, could please stop talking about signing up for another website?:dry:
This is a Kingdom Hearts thread not a "join this site" thread, you know. It's best if you'd just talk about the games and less about getting other members to join another forum, considering that Steve has worked really hard on making this site for us^_^

So, can we get back on the topic now?

I have to say I really liked the second game, because it was just more fun and enjoyable - despite that a few features with Donald and Goofy had been taken off which wasn't good. The first Kingdom Hearts allowed you to make Donald and Goofy come to your aid by pressing the Triangle button - which I thought was rather helpful but why in the second game did they take that feature off?

Anyway, I prefer the second due to the fact it's more interesting, funny and I was able to do Air Combat for longer which I enjoy doing then just simply fighting on the ground. I love the Forms, especially the Final and Master forms, while the other 2 weren't as good to me - however the Anti form is a pain the ass at times, but I like it due to the fact it's fast and it can stay air combat for longer than the other forms.....I think It is just a shame it's weak as ought:dry:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Look at my first post, it says clearly that this is a "join this site" thread.

And I got permission frum Dark Draken to recruit, so the staff is fine with it.

But you can also discuss KH here as well.:lol:

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Black Angel;142048 said:
^Look at my first post, it says clearly that this is a "join this site" thread.

And I got permission frum Dark Draken to recruit, so the staff is fine with it.

But you can also discuss KH here as well.:lol:

I was just making sure^_^ I edited my post my dear friend:lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
One Winged Angel;142045 said:
I have to say I really liked the second game, because it was just more fun and enjoyable - despite that a few features with Donald and Goofy had been taken off which wasn't good. The first Kingdom Hearts allowed you to make Donald and Goofy come to your aid by pressing the Triangle button - which I thought was rather helpful but why in the second game did they take that feature off?

Anyway, I prefer the second due to the fact it's more interesting, funny and I was able to do Air Combat for longer which I enjoy doing then just simply fighting on the ground. I love the Forms, especially the Final and Master forms, while the other 2 weren't as good to me - however the Anti form is a pain the ass at times, but I like it due to the fact it's fast and it can stay air combat for longer than the other forms.....I think It is just a shame it's weak as ought:dry:

I liked KH 2 better for story bit I miss the Almighty trinity limit in the first game.

It is weaker in 2...

Top Bottom