• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom hearts

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Anyone like these games? i think they are very good.
and im very excited for keyblade wars and birth by sleep.
what about you guys?

darkslayer47

I love KH, not only the story but the graphics. It was a very nice series. The best would KH2, and the next games are:

KH:Birth by sleep for the psp
KH:Coded a moble phone.
KH: 358/2 days for the DS.

I beleave the birth by sleep will be the best though.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Kingdom Hearts game always good:) ...however,i believe the game will continue itself like FFVII compilation...:(

here are the pros and cons...

1)Kingdom Hearts - nice graphics,nice gameplay,but camera sux...

2)Kingdom Hearts II - nice improvement of gameplay,nice story,nice camera movement,but too easy even in the hardest mode...

3)Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - same as KH1 but has more weapons,new Heartless,and new boss...:cool:

4)Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + - same as KHII,but more
bosses,can fight Roxas,improved diffulculties and a nice new secret ending...:lol:

5)Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories - 3D version of GBA console version, Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories...new stuffs included and extra cutscenes which are not available at the GBA console are available...:cool:

I really want the KH - Birth of Sleep,KH 358/2 Days and KH Coded in PS2 as it will be nicer to play in bigger screen...:(

Keaton

Premium
I have only played the GBA one, and i really enjoyed it (i heard they were making it 3-d o_O)

I still want to try and get the PS2 games if i can find them...rare now though :(

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;71612 said:
I have only played the GBA one, and i really enjoyed it (i heard they were making it 3-d o_O)

I still want to try and get the PS2 games if i can find them...rare now though :(

if u want the 3d one,buy the KH II Final Mix+...it has KH II expansion and KH Chain of Memories in 3d...:)

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;71615 said:
if u want the 3d one,buy the KH II Final Mix+...it has KH II expansion and KH Chain of Memories in 3d...:)

ZOMG! O.O!
You DESERVE A COOKIE!

:D

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I enjoyed the series, but with all good things, keeping it on the consoles most of the fans have makes it that much easier to enjoy. I just recycled my cellphone about a month ago to **** off my mom (no more phone for me :() and I refuse to buy handheld consoles cuz... well... I'm a clutz and everything I touch breaks :lol:

Overall I really like the series though, and like I said... MAKE EM ON CONSOLES PEOPLE ACTUALLY USE ON A DAILY BASIS!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
asia22292;71765 said:
I enjoyed the series, but with all good things, keeping it on the consoles most of the fans have makes it that much easier to enjoy. I just recycled my cellphone about a month ago to **** off my mom (no more phone for me :() and I refuse to buy handheld consoles cuz... well... I'm a clutz and everything I touch breaks :lol:

Overall I really like the series though, and like I said... MAKE EM ON CONSOLES PEOPLE ACTUALLY USE ON A DAILY BASIS!

you a girl yet still a clutz...?:) this really laughs me off...:) Kingdom Hearts games should be continued at PS2 and PS3...:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
asia22292;71774 said:
hellz yeah! so totally buying it if it does! XP and yes Chaos Master, girls are clutzy too

this is interesting.by the way,you are from United States,are you?did you go any game festivals like E3 or somthing?is there any news about Kingdom Hearts?:)

Plz don't get your hopes too high...it is A rumour,not a news...but,still,i want it...:)

P.S - You and your friend looks cute:wub: ,however I don't know which one is you and which is yur friend.HAHAHAHA!!!:lol:

darkslayer47

Lets see, all I know is there making those 3 games. So no KH3 has not been telled. I hope they keep the series going though. and as you can tell I am a big KH fan since I know news and I have been on a kh forum.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
darkslayer47;71780 said:
Lets see, all I know is there making those 3 games. So no KH3 has not been telled. I hope they keep the series going though. and as you can tell I am a big KH fan since I know news and I have been on a kh forum.

I really hope there is KHIII at PS3...i am dying for it...:)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
kingdom hearts is an absolutely fantastic game. sort of like an rpg with devil may cry combat style (i mean like the fact you can do mad combos and the likes)

Ultimadream;71499 said:
Though i want to see the Jungle Book & Fantasia in the game.

heehee jungle book- boss battle shir-khan!

don't forget- in the first kh you battle the demon from the scene "night on bald mountain".

Top Bottom