• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts Help! Please

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well i was wondering something because i'm completely stuck ok so here's what's going on

i just beat riku in the heart room and i got to the room with leon and everybody but now i don't what to do i can't get back to that world and everything is a lot harder i went to alladin so do i need to defeat that big thing to beat the game or what i'm confused

also how do you beat that Alladin big boss cause i keep losing a lot.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Yeah, to continue with the story you DO have to kill it, annoying i know :dry: after him you fight Phantom with Peter Pan (you must stop the clock hands from moving or you'll die >_< it's kinda like Doom) There're 3 big bosses >_<

What level are you? I think I was about 60-79, and I even had a hard time D:

I'll edit it this post with info on how to kill those bosses ^^

lafudge

&vergil.♥
The Aladdin big boss? I think you're referring to Kurt Zisa, who's an optional boss. Forgive me if this is inaccurate because I haven't played the game in around a year, despite it being one of my favourites. If it is Kurt Zisa you mean, you just have to have a high level, and a lot of potions and whatnot. I think I left him and Phantom (the optional boss in Neverland) until the game was completed. But for the help you really need -- when you say "heart room", do you mean the room with the huge Heartless symbol that looks like a portal, and is in Hollow Bastion, in the castle?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
^^yes i do and i'm around lvl 48 or 49 and i can't kill the alladin boss and it sucks cause you can't even you magic anyways yeah so i'm complety stuck and thanks One Winged Angel i really need some help bad. :)

lafudge

&vergil.♥
chob101;172370 said:
^^yes i do and i'm around lvl 48 or 49 and i can't kill the alladin boss and it sucks cause you can't even you magic anyways yeah so i'm complety stuck and thanks One Winged Angel i really need some help bad. :)

Hmm. Well, to be honest, I'm all maxed-out on Kingdom Hearts, meaning I have all level three magic spells, all the Keyblades, all the shields, all the staffs, and I'm level 100 on Sora, Goofy AND Donald. If I were you, I'd go around doing some serious training (the Coliseum is a good place to train -- Hades Cup is advised) and then when you're around level 70, retry to defeat Kurt Zisa. I had a lot of trouble with him. I found him even harder than Sephiroth who I only managed to beat once I was level 100 with the Ultima Weapon. :( And I think I beat Kurt Zisa on a fluke. But a tip; I don't know if you can use your items or not once Kurt Zisa takes away your magic. I think so but I'm not sure. Good luck is all I can say.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
One Winged Angel;172355 said:
Yeah, to continue with the story you DO have to kill it, annoying i know :dry: after him you fight Phantom with Peter Pan (you must stop the clock hands from moving or you'll die >_< it's kinda like Doom) There're 3 big bosses >_<

What level are you? I think I was about 60-79, and I even had a hard time D:

I'll edit it this post with info on how to kill those bosses ^^

Those bosses are optional, you don't need them to complete the story.

After beating Riku and getting Kairi back you just go back to....oh crap I don't remember the name of the world!:lol:

hold on....its the one you end up on after destiny islands is swallowed by darkness, where you first meet leon.

Anyway you go there, find this cave and have a cutscene where Kairi gives you the Oathkeeper. Then you go back with Leon and Areith and they explain he next part of the story. Then you go to the last world and beat the game.

Someone please tell me what that world was called:lol:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
so....where do i go now because i've been all over that world and there was never a cutscence in that one cave in the sewers.

and thanks lafudge for the advice i'll try to train a lot harder to get my levels up :)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
chob101;172486 said:
so....where do i go now because i've been all over that world and there was never a cutscence in that one cave in the sewers.

and thanks lafudge for the advice i'll try to train a lot harder to get my levels up :)

If you never got the cutscene either you have a messed up disk or I am missing something.

I do know that the 3 uber bosses are OPTIONAL YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FIGHT THEM TO SEE THE ENDING.

So many people think otherwise but it's true.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok.....well that's fortunate but i've only seen Kurt Zisa other than that i haven't seen the other 2 bosses.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
chob101;172493 said:
ok.....well that's fortunate but i've only seen Kurt Zisa other than that i haven't seen the other 2 bosses.

The other two bosses are Phantom, located at the clock tower in Neverland, and, if I'm correct, either Ice Titan located in the Coliseum (I think he's the Gold Match) or Sephiroth, located in the Coliseum. He's the Platinum Match.

Top Bottom