• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Killed Over a Video Game

Durante

Dead
You want true thoughts? That kid isin't sick he's a sadist and needs to face asylum if not gallows he said this to his parents ,,close your eyes i have a surprise for you'' when he shot them both just because of a game and putted in the gun to his father hand to make it look like a murder-suicide when his relatives come he says that his parents had an argument in order to set up the murder-suicide claim how much premediate can he get? The gun which was bought to secure his family was used by his own son to injure them all over a video game,while his father was sure that the gun was secure. And then in the end he says sorry to his father??? That's pretty silly for me,he should be tried as an adult. He is a homicidal maniac. His parents took away the game for good reason for his own sake.

KRSkull

Durante;199527 said:
You want true thoughts? That kid isin't sick he's a sadist and needs to face asylum if not gallows he said this to his parents ,,close your eyes i have a surprise for you'' when he shot them both just because of a game and putted in the gun to his father hand to make it look like a murder-suicide when his relatives come he says that his parents had an argument in order to set up the murder-suicide claim how much premediate can he get? The gun which was bought to secure his family was used by his own son to injure them all over a video game,while his father was sure that the gun was secure. And then in the end he says sorry to his father??? That's pretty silly for me,he should be tried as an adult. He is a homicidal maniac. His parents took away the game for good reason for his own sake.

But if the gun wasn't in the house. or if Daniel's father put the game in a diffrent place. do you think that things will turn out the way it happened?

Sparda™

Durante;199527 said:

Very well put, Durante.

But if the gun wasn't in the house. or if Daniel's father put the game in a diffrent place. do you think that things will turn out the way it happened?

It would happen, either way. The fact that he found a weapon like his father's gun just tells me that he'd find the closest sharp object just to make love to that game - even to the cost of his parents' life.

Now I don't know why you're trying to be so arrogant on the other members, including me, about something we simply don't care. We gave our opinions. If you like this case so much, go follow It by yourself or meet Daniel in prison.

KRSkull

Sparda™;199530 said:
It would happen, either way. The fact that he found a weapon like his father's gun just tells me that he'd find the closest sharp object just to make love to that game - even to the cost of his parents' life.

let's think of the possibilities here.

possibility 1:
If Daniel's father purposly put the game in the same box with the gun. and after a few days he left the key in a place where he knew that Daniel would look in that place. Wouldn't Daniel's father be considered as an accomplish?

possibility 2:
If Daniel's father knew that his son will break into the box and get the game. yet he put it next to the gun. Wouldn't Daniel's father be considered as a reckless person?

Sparda™

Cyclone|Joker;199532 said:
possibility 1:
If Daniel's father purposly put the game in the same box with the gun. and after a few days he left the key in a place where he knew that Daniel would look in that place. Wouldn't Daniel's father be considered as an accomplish?

If Daniel's father would want his wife killed, he'd gladly finish her off himself and get rid of any evidence.

Why would he risk his life by putting his son in the spotlight - which in this case nearly got him killed?

Doesn't make sense. Possibility #1 taken out.

Cyclone|Joker;199532 said:
possibility 2:
If Daniel's father knew that his son will break into the box and get the game. yet he put it next to the gun. Wouldn't Daniel's father be considered as a reckless person?

The fact Daniel's father put the game in the same box he kept the gun, It means he was sure Daniel would never go and look in that box, because It was obvious It's something private - something which belongs to his father, and which every parent would do - in drastic measures such as this - to keep the game out of his son's reach, which leads me to the point that his father would return the game back to Daniel while he'd cool off and behave himself properly.

Bottom line is, Daniel's father wasn't reckless.

Possibility #2 taken out as well.

Summary?!

Daniel's a sociopath, mentally ill, worst-case scenario reality entrepreneur, overly spoiled kid.

KRSkull

Sparda™;199536 said:
If Daniel's father would want his wife killed, he'd gladly finish her off himself and get rid of any evidence.

Why would he risk his life by putting his son in the spotlight - which in this case nearly got him killed?

Doesn't make sense. Possibility #1 taken out.

it makes a lot of sense. think of it this way. Daniel's father made a plan and waited for Daniel to move according to the plan. but the plan went wrong and both got shot.

Sparda™;199536 said:
The fact Daniel's father put the game in the same box he kept the gun, It means he was sure Daniel would never go and look in that box, because It was obvious It's something private - something which belongs to his father, and which every parent would do - in drastic measures such as this - to keep the game out of his son's reach, which leads me to the point that his father would return the game back to Daniel while he'd cool off and behave himself properly.

Bottom line is, Daniel's father wasn't reckless.

Possibility #2 taken out as well.

Well Daniel left the house and bought the game against his parents will. doesn't there is a possibility that Daniel would try to get it by breaking into his father's box.

Sparda™

Cyclone|Joker;199539 said:
it makes a lot of sense. think of it this way. Daniel's father made a plan and waited for Daniel to move according to the plan. but the plan went wrong and both got shot.

That's absurd. Daniel's father had no reason to kill his wife, and If he would, he wouldn't involve Daniel.

Cyclone|Joker;199539 said:
Well Daniel left the house and bought the game against his parents will. doesn't there is a possibility that Daniel would try to get it by breaking into his father's box.

Daniel was desperate to find the game and broke inside his father's box, obtaining the gun.

I rest my case.

KRSkull

Sparda™;199540 said:
That's absurd. Daniel's father had no reason to kill his wife, and If he would, he wouldn't involve Daniel.

Maybe he didn't want his wife to be killed. Maybe he wanted to show the world that video games are dangerous. and wanted to set an example by using his own child.

Sparda™;199540 said:
Daniel was desperate to find the game and broke inside his father's box, obtaining the gun.

That is why i said that part of the responsibility falls on Daniel's father shoulder. Because he should have thought about that his child might go far and Encroachment on his father's privacy.

Sparda™

Cyclone|Joker;199541 said:
Maybe he didn't want his wife to be killed. Maybe he wanted to show the world that video games are dangerous. and wanted to set an example by using his own child.

There have been more severe examples than this, and none has said a thing against videogames, because it's not games who make children, teenagers or adults act this way, but It's their mental instability - unable to see the thin wall between reality and virtuality.

Cyclone|Joker;199541 said:
That is why i said that part of the responsibility falls on Daniel's father shoulder. Because he should have thought about that his child might go far and Encroachment on his father's privacy.

Daniel's father knew Daniel would lurk around his own private stuff, but never calculated Daniel would get the gun and try to kill him and his wife.

How could he knew Daniel was mentally unstable - If he would, they'd send him in some rehabilitation center.

KRSkull

Sparda™;199550 said:
There have been more severe examples than this, and none has said a thing against videogames, because it's not games who make children, teenagers or adults act this way, but It's their mental instability - unable to see the thin wall between reality and virtuality.
He could have gave Daniel some money to commit the crime. and no one will believe Daniel if he said that his father paid him some money to grab the gun and kill someone. because the simplest respond for that is "I am his father. I have to give him some money so he could buy some new cloths, personal stuff, or things related to school/college"

Sparda™;199550 said:
Daniel's father knew Daniel would lurk around his own private stuff, but never calculated Daniel would get the gun and try to kill him and his wife.

How could he knew Daniel was mentally unstable - If he would, they'd send him in some rehabilitation center.

of coure i am sure that you have heard about something called "cautious procedures" He could have took the gun out of the box and put it some place out of Daniels reach.

aka958

Don't trust people
Cyclone, you are really really protective of that young boy. Are you Daniel or are you his lawyer?
Why would have come up with a plan so unsecure as making his own son kill his wife?! He would gamble his own life giving the kid a possibility to get the gun!
Why did he put the game away saying it is to violent? Some parents lie, maybe the violence wasn't why he took it away, he maybe thought that the kid did something meaningless in his life playing all day and was hoping the kid would do something else.
He could have hid the box, maybe he did. The kid found his box in a place he thought was SECURE and if the kid got the key to the box, how the hell did he know that the fit in the box?

Finally, your not very nice to other members who actually explains what they think of this case. They did explain, or do you want them to spend a week of their life to get you the answers you need?
Cannot tell people they are simple minded because they don't have the same interest to go deep into something and analyze everything of it and tell you the truth instead of their thoughts like you asked them from the beginning. I can just say, your an immature, simple minded guy who doesn't get enough attention.

That is my thoughts, are you glad that i shared?

Durante

Dead
Hey... Dude why don't you give it a rest? Im sure parents aren't that bad as you think. Daniel had his chance at the court and actually said sorry to his father,and im asking you one more time,what for should he give his own son a gun? He didin't care about his son playing video games since he had to stay at home for a year until he started to see that he became desperate on the video game,his father putted in the gun in his own closet where Daniel couldn't stay close without the key which he obviously stole and searched the whole place,and please do remember Daniel went out on his own without permission to buy HALO and that he would play many of hours at his friends.

Now that's just unfair to accuse someone without evidence.

For example you take my medicine which i desperately need and put it into your wardrobe which locks up with a key,you are sure i won't go overboard and try to steal it away.
Now think of it this way,let's say you held your knife and other valuable stuff in there. What say if i found it? How will you prove your innocence?

KRSkull

aka958;199552 said:
Cyclone, you are really really protective of that young boy. Are you Daniel or are you his lawyer?
Why would have come up with a plan so unsecure as making his own son kill his wife?! He would gamble his own life giving the kid a possibility to get the gun!

No i am nither Daniel nor his lawyer. i am just a person who follows his instincts.

Well as i said earlier maybe he wanted to set an example of how video games effects our thoughts. and using his own son is the best way to remove all suspitions from his back. Because if he paid a stranger to do that. that person may go and talk and say that he got paid to do the job.

aka958;199552 said:
Why did he put the game away saying it is to violent? Some parents lie, maybe the violence wasn't why he took it away, he maybe thought that the kid did something meaningless in his life playing all day and was hoping the kid would do something else.
He could have hid the box, maybe he did. The kid found his box in a place he thought was SECURE and if the kid got the key to the box, how the hell did he know that the fit in the box?

Maybe because he thought that video games are pointless. and won't gain anything good.

actually the article said that "His father, Mark, a minister at New Life Assembly of God in Wellington, put the game in a lockbox in a closet where he also kept a 9mm handgun".

His father might have hid the key in one of the drawers of his desk. which is the logical place to look search.

aka958;199552 said:
Finally, your not very nice to other members who actually explains what they think of this case. They did explain, or do you want them to spend a week of their life to get you the answers you need?
Cannot tell people they are simple minded because they don't have the same interest to go deep into something and analyze everything of it and tell you the truth instead of their thoughts like you asked them from the beginning. I can just say, your an immature, simple minded guy who doesn't get enough attention.

That is my thoughts, are you glad that i shared?

Yes you are right and i have already apologized to them. I am not asking them to become detectives and go and search for the truth. this is a discussion forum. we cannot just post our thoughts and leave. in a discussion there is always two sides. and the only way to end the discussion is for one side agrees with the other side. well at least for me.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Cyclone|Joker;199556 said:
Yes you are right and i have already apologized to them. I am not asking them to become detectives and go and search for the truth. this is a discussion forum. we cannot just post our thoughts and leave. in a discussion there is always two sides. and the only way to end the discussion is for one side agrees with the other side. well at least for me.

Yes, this is a discussion forum, however, that's the definition of a debate, discussion is where we come to share and elaborate/evaluate our opinions at length, comparing and talking about each other's opinions without necessarily changing them, a debate on the other hand pretty much relies on changing the viewpoint of your opposition.

Also, it's very difficult to change a person's viewpoint on a matter, specifically mine, considering my opinion of this comes from a set of moral values I've carried with me for most of my life, so by that token, this discussion will never end, because the chances of me agreeing with you on this matter are slim to none.

You say that no one here has given you their true thoughts, I take exception to that, what I told you were my true thoughts and opinions on the matter, I believe that no fault rests with the parents due to the fact that to kill one's own mother, you have to be suffering from some form of mental instability, because there's no way you could make that call on a rational basis.

As I said before, Daniel's father took away the game because he believed it to be too violent, there could be other reasons behind it not yet explored either, perhaps the games were taking away time that Daniel could have used to be doing something a little more productive, did he attend college? Could he have been doing coursework instead? All of these are possibilities and if this is so, Daniel's father was well within his rights to take the game away.

Hell, his father is well within his rights to do anything with that game, it's his house, his rules, you respect your parent's orders and wishes or find somewhere else to live, simple as that.

Also, don't call people simple minded just because they don't agree with you, that's just the pot calling the kettle black right there.

KRSkull

Durante;199553 said:
For example you take my medicine which i desperately need and put it into your wardrobe which locks up with a key,you are sure i won't go overboard and try to steal it away.
Now think of it this way,let's say you held your knife and other valuable stuff in there. What say if i found it? How will you prove your innocence?

First i will ask you to prove that it was me who took it and put it in my wardrode. if you don't have any proof i would point that you have put your own medicince in my wardrobe for some reason let us say because you want to get revenge because i made fun out of you.

but if you have showed me some proof that i was the one who took your medicine. and it was a true evidence like my finger print or a video that shows me taking your medicince. then there is nothing i can do.

Durante

Dead
Cyclone|Joker;199560 said:
First i will ask you to prove that it was me who took it and put it in my wardrode. if you don't have any proof i would point that you have put your own medicince in my wardrobe for some reason let us say because you want to get revenge because i made fun out of you.

but if you have showed me some proof that i was the one who took your medicine. and it was a true evidence like my finger print or a video that shows me taking your medicince. then there is nothing i can do.

If it was a family matter Pointing out of making fun or tormenting your own son or hurting him is a crime in which son would be questioned with his father at the the authorities which would end up of close analizing and story matching up,if you say so then you also got no proof neither finger prints that the father is in any way associated. In another way i'd say you are bluffing because putting medicine near a knife and then coming back again to pick them both up isin't logical....

KRSkull

Durante;199561 said:
In another way i'd say you are bluffing because putting medicine near a knife and then coming back again to pick them both up isin't logical

well it depends on Why are you using that medicine. because some people take medicine because they can't sleep without the doctors description. and these people might end up walking in the drug path. so putting a knife next to the medicne as a message.

Durante

Dead
Cyclone|Joker;199562 said:
well it depends on Why are you using that medicine. because some people take medicine because they can't sleep without the doctors description. and these people might end up walking in the drug path. so putting a knife next to the medicne as a message.

The medicine was just an example.... It could be anything from personal items to precious books,pictures,or dear items to you ;) Daniels most precious item at this point was a video game. Im sure you understand what i mean.

Durante

Dead
Cyclone|Joker;199564 said:
Ah i see what you are trying to say

You do? :D there isin't anything more to discuss though,everyone really covered the most of the stuff :) unless you still have some arguments to shoot at us :lol:

Top Bottom