• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

KH3 speculations

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I just want to hear Wat u guys want in kh or what u think will be in it, this includes outfits, worlds, keublafes, characters, ect.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i just want 2 things in Kingdom heart 3

i want alternate costumes/skins (i want to where the hooded organization 13 outfit Damn it)

and i want to keep my damn Keyblades i don't even care if there is new game+
i just want to start a new game with any keyblade i want

i'm sick of working my ass off for the ultima keyblade but having almost nothing left to do in the game

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well somehow for KH III i would not mind if SE could do and give some more worlds based on their other Franchises in it beside Disney worlds it always had, just can't strive that tough what if KH III had world themed on Deus Ex franchise.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I think Jungle Book might be a world because they wanted to have it for KH BBS and it was cut from the final product so they might retry with KH3 (they did something similar with Pinnochio in KH DDD)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm, I've been tentative towards KH3. Dream Drop Distance left a bad taste in my mouth...:vomit:

But the thing I most want is more Final Fantasy characters, it was one of the core concepts of the series but as the series has progressed there have been less and less of them. A FF based world would also be cool to see.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
there was this fan theory that Sora's dad was Sion the main character of obscure Square enix beat em up The Bouncer
the_bouncer_258208.jpg

tumblr_mc5nxiRu941qkrkf9o1_1280.png

Its a pretty far out theory and unlikely to happen but it be a cool way to mix up the Destiny Island portion and give sora a new kind of story to deal with.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
IIRC, there were actually some references to The Bouncer in KHII.

But yeah, I highly doubt Sion is Sora's father. Would be could to see him in KHIII seeing as TWEWY made it into DDD.

Top Bottom