• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

KH Riku Second Fight Help

this one is incredibly hard too. Well, start the battle off by casting Aerora on Sora, and try to keep it that way. If you have the Guard ability equipped, use it wisely and deflect Riku's attacks. He will be stunned momentarily, giving you a few quick hits. If you find you need to heal, fly away from him and cast Cura. If he goes berserk, then you should fly around the room until he calms down. If he starts throwing his keyblade at you, you can hit it right back at him to cause damage, but this is risky. It's best just to avoid this attack.

There is a certain pattern that you can get into that lets you take enormous chunks of life from Riku. After using Guard to block his jumping attack, you'll have just enough time to pull a full combo on him. After your last blow, immediately block as he jump attacks you again. This way, he won't be able to hit you, while you take big amounts of his HP away. If you're lucky, you will be able to hold this pattern for quite a while.

Also, take note that the faster you finish him off, the less likely he will be to stay in his powered up form permanently. This is definitely a great thing to remember.

If you can pull off using Ars Arcanum on him, that would be great, especically if he has only half a life bar left.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
There are ways to defeat him,but you need some preparation to survive Riku's attacks,because if he goes berserk,his attack power is increased.What you need to fight evenly with him is:

- Critical Plus (Optional)
- MP Haste
- MP Rage
- Guard
- A powerful Keyblade, Divine Rose, Pumpkinhead are recommended because it's ability to deal critical hits.
- High level
- Sonic Blade, Strike Raid, and/or Ars Arcanum.
- A lot of Ethers,and maybe one Elixir
- Cura
- Aerora

After all preparation,begin the battle using Aerora,and start using Strike Raid,Sonic Blade,or Ars Arcanum.Try to make combos with these skills,because each skill can deal more than five hits,plus the final strike.If your MP is low,use Ethers or an Elixir and keep using Strike Raid,Sonic Blade,or Ars Arcanum.If you are using Ars Arcanum,do not continue your combo with the additional attacks,because you are vulnerable that time.During the duration of using these moves,you are invincible.I would advise you to let Riku hit you with one of his attacks because his attacks are damaging,and you will be damaged a lot,but your MP will be restored greatly too,thanks to MP Rage.Save your Ethers and Elixir until Riku goes berserk during second phase.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I haven't played any Kingdom hearts in ages, but I do remember that being a hard fight.

To much **** was going one! I kinda got lost in the flashing lights and sound effects.

Good luck though.

Top Bottom