• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kat's Astral Projection

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Musta been one of her magical concoctions, since it affected something in Limbo, much like her spraypaint does.

8BitHero

Scrub
I only thought it was weird when in the first mission Kat is on the pier with Dante in her spirit form but is also in the same place in the real world and there are people walking all around her. My first though exactly was what were the other people thinking when they saw her like that haha. After that it did seems like she could be further away from er body when projected. I guess it depends on how limbo effects the area. If it is very similar to the real world then she is probably closer and if it is drastically changed then she it probably a little distance away.
I think due to how Limbo works, people don't notice because they're stupid, and I mean that within the context of the game. Drinking Virility would lower your thinking capabilities and become a drone of the Limbo society and therefore not smart enough to question what it is that people do.

Zarmat

Well the other humans are high on Virility, and more than likely don't care much about a homeless looking girl talking to herself, though she did say a few times to Dante she couldn't stay/talk to him and had to meet up later on, though that could be properly more for her own safety since spy's for the demons would recognise what she would doing and get arrested again like in the Comics.

But yea as of this stage her astral projection form is something she cannot yet control, properly a ability explored more into in a later game/dlc and has to be where Dante is between the human world and limbo in order to communicate with her.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I believe that, at the start of mission 5 at the Virility factory, Kat said that she could wander around in spirit form in the past due to psychosomatic trauma and can't do so on her own free will.

Top Bottom