• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kat's Age

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nah it just sounds weird.

"GEE I WAS HOPING SHE WAS OLDER THAN THAT, TOO BAD I GUESS"
Ah, I see.

For me, I was thinking 16 or 17 is a bit young and she did seem to behave a bit older than that. Having said that, a lot of Final Fantasy characters are 15 or 17 and they go out saving the world.

Maybe it's because I look at real world 16-17 year olds where I live (not the best thing to do in reference to fictional characters) and they're only just getting their lives together without many worries.

Kat acts a lot more mature than many real life people her age that I've seen was what I meant. Which is why I thought she was older. But I guess there can't be an arbitrary age limit on acting mature. A lot of so-called adults act like children too. :tongue:

reckless_serenade

I'm seventeen and I don't know too many girls who look/act like that. HOWEVER none of the girls at my high school are psychic witches who were abused by their adoptive demon father growing up, so I suppose the point is moot :p

Joking aside, she generally looks a little more like a 19/20 year old but there are some scenes where I could buy her being my age. The makeup and clothing help to make her look older than she is. As for maturity, she doesn't really act like your typical 16/17 year old, but her situation is a bit unique. Now that I think about it, it's unlikely that she has or ever had any friends her age, let alone girl friends. It's possible that the only acquaintance she had to model her behavior from was Vergil.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It kind of shows you just how mature Kat is for her age. At least she's doing something useful, like helping humanity. Most 16 year old girls are too busy fainting over One Direction.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It kind of shows you just how mature Kat is for her age. At least she's doing something useful, like helping humanity. Most 16 year old girls are too busy fainting over One Direction.
I don't know if I could imagine the average teenager being in a situation like Kat. But, I guess people adapt, right? I know of people who had less than idea teenage years and they came out of it ok, but not totally unscathed.

That's a good thing when teenagers only have to worry about bands or friends or hobbies. Kids should be kids these days. The only thing a lot of them have to do in this part of the world is work hard at school, maybe get a part time job and make friends. Rather that than rushing into adult situations that could wreck the rest of their lives.

Top Bottom