• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

just wonderin...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well let me know .lol. :)

EDIT: sorry, let me know please? .lol.

Sparda™

Asia is sexy, sweet, adorable, lovely and is a very, very lovable person!!!! :D *Throws thirteen roses to Asia*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ As I expected she'd be from what I have heard of her :)

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Hmmmm...what to say...

Well, I often take those character quizzes on Quizilla and other places, but my friends have told me that I remind them of Chichiri from the anime Fushigi Yuugi. I think this is mostly because I tend to be the oldest person in the group, along with being kinda silly with a serious streak. :D

Another good character would probably be Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter books. Mostly because I'm kind of loopy on occasion (though I have yet to start wearing earrings made out of radishes XD).

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
hmmmm, I could also qualify myself as Arisato Minato, from Persona... just... once again... minus the whole shooting myself in the head concept :lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
EmotionsUntold;86565 said:
hmmmm, I could also qualify myself as Arisato Minato, from Persona... just... once again... minus the whole shooting myself in the head concept :lol:
That was a shame I was all like :huh:o_O >_<:mad::unsure::\:sick::\:sick:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
No you took that completely wrong, I would never want blood to defile that beautiful face what I was saying was it is a shame when people shoot themselves.

Top Bottom