• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

just take a look

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
guys i need your opinion about this video, when berial is defeated by Nero in DMC4 , berial says that Nero was like just HE was, the last time berial was in the human world was 2000 years ago, guess who was he talking about ... Sparda. http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/11152 just take a look please:$

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dude! Awsome, I hope you get some reppies for this cuz I think this is a new find. It has not finished downloading yet, but I like what I see so far. Im always up for a new cut scene. I'll come back and edit when it's finished.

...BTW heh, what I first saw was so silly, if I was a year old what the hell would I be doing on a computer?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You're welcome. It's still not done, but I saw more. Hehe, Nero is such a Dante imposter, "I never tan." XD He's cute though. (There goes that bittersweet thing again ><.) Dude that was BEYOND awsome when he took his DB and slamed Berial into the ground. *coughDanteisstillbettercough*

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
to be honest with you the first time i saw this video was maybe ... in the begining of this year, i don´t know, i forget when it was ^^; ...and here i was looking at the forums when i remembered it ... and i thought i would ask your opinion about it, there´re so many opinions about who Nero really is, i thought this may help .

$JP

Supreme Ruler
No I don't think it's a new find. I've seen it before this was posted (plus it says posted May 1st 2007). Nevertheless, I still think it's a cool video. I don't believe it, but it took me this long to say that Nero is a alright guy. But he's still not better than Dante.;)

Chrysander

Conceicao;48438 said:
guys i need your opinion about this video, when berial is defeated by Nero in DMC4 , berial says that Nero was like just HE was, the last time berial was in the human world was 2000 years ago, guess who was he talking about ... Sparda. http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/11152 just take a look please:$

Yeah he must have been talking about Sparda. They are not shying away from the fact that Nero looks like the Spardas, they are pointing it out, so I imagine it will play a big part in the story.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Do you guys think they may be lying about Nero being related to the Spardans? He doesn't have to be Sparda or the twin's son, but possibly a cousin or something.

Hmmmmm, could Nero be the reincarnation of Sparda??? I should make a topic on that. No, wait i'll put it in the theory thread.

Chrysander

Vergilissexy;48490 said:
Do you guys think they may be lying about Nero being related to the Spardans? He doesn't have to be Sparda or the twin's son, but possibly a cousin or something.

Hmmmmm, could Nero be the reincarnation of Sparda??? I should make a topic on that. No, wait i'll put it in the theory thread.

Kobayashi said that there is a reason why Nero and Dante look similar, although he is keeping it a secret for now.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Damn, I hate secrets! He's already kept it secret long enough, why doesn't he just tell us already?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think that's one of the most crucial secrets of the story. It will probably unveil towards the very end of the game.

Chrysander

$JP;48494 said:
Damn, I hate secrets! He's already kept it secret long enough, why doesn't he just tell us already?

Hahar, that would ruin the story surely! I want to find out, in the way that we're intended to, at the right time in the story. What I want to know right now is: How many weapons, guns and styles does Nero have?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That's easy actually.

Nero will mainly concentrate on getting new moves and abilities for Devil Bringer.
No new weapons for him - which is kinda odd if you think they had said that DMC4 has more weapons than all the previous games combined - does it mean all these weapons will be Dante's..?

As for Style I suppose his Style probably is Devil Bringer as it is used with the style button.

Chrysander

Tony_Redgrave;48502 said:
That's easy actually.

Nero will mainly concentrate on getting new moves and abilities for Devil Bringer.
No new weapons for him - which is kinda odd if you think they had said that DMC4 has more weapons than all the previous games combined - does it mean all these weapons will be Dante's..?

As for Style I suppose his Style probably is Devil Bringer as it is used with the style button.

Ah, where has that information come from? As we don't see the style cross like we do for Dante, I guess it's reasonable to assume he doesn't have styles at all. But I don't think it's been said that Nero only has 1 weapon and 1 gun has it? If that's what they're planning, they need a wake-up call. One of the best things about DMC3 was all the weapon combinations, they're shooting themselves in the balls if they take that element out. I am assuming there will be a selection for Nero and a selection for Dante.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
sorry people i didn´t know you had discussed this before, any way thanks for the replies, you´re amazing people ^^.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Chrysander;48509 said:
Ah, where has that information come from? As we don't see the style cross like we do for Dante, I guess it's reasonable to assume he doesn't have styles at all. But I don't think it's been said that Nero only has 1 weapon and 1 gun has it? If that's what they're planning, they need a wake-up call. One of the best things about DMC3 was all the weapon combinations, they're shooting themselves in the balls if they take that element out. I am assuming there will be a selection for Nero and a selection for Dante.

I remember that there was a link from a conversation/interview or something about the game from the makers.
It was known as 9 things you should know about DMC4 or something like that.
It stated what I said as well as other things. Check this.

And the credit is not mine but Gilver's from SoS;)

Chrysander

Tony_Redgrave;48518 said:
I remember that there was a link from a conversation/interview or something about the game from the makers.
It was known as 9 things you should know about DMC4 or something like that.
It stated what I said as well as other things. Check this.

And the credit is not mine but Gilver's from SoS;)

Thanks for that link. Well hopefully that's just some mind games... but if that's true, that's depressing. I can't see how there can be anywhere near as much variety with the devil bringer, and I don't see why he can't ALSO have weapons. I absolutely hate this idea! Well, at least Dante will have new weapons presumably. If he only has the weapons from DMC3... uh, well what's the point of the game... Nero would be ultra limited, causing low replay value. Dante would just be the same as DMC3, except you can use all styles at once, meaning that if you've played DMC3 lots, then really this is just some new missions for Dante. Maybe I am crying about this too much, but that just sounds like they're out of their minds. How many Devil Bringer moves will Nero get? And every level he'll just roll up with the same moves, you can't even customize anything? *smacks forehead*

Top Bottom