• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just some ideas

seraphmaycry

i just have some ideas i want throw around im sorry if some of these have been done before

1 make a combo video dedicated thread/website/whatever as long as people can post there combos somewhere much more organised then having everyone make a thread for the one video(s)

2 i know there is a thing that tells you whose online already but maybe when your creating a thread there should be a thing on the side that says how many members are online so you don't make a thread when everyone's asleep because of time zones or something and have it die

3 different backgrounds the one at the moment is very bad ass don't get that wrong but i would like if there multiple ones you could choose from or maybe a way to make your own so you can post in a thread or something

that's it for now hopefully this gets read by a admin if not i understand they are busy it's fine

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
You should put this as a reply in ask the admins, it's the thread at the top of the list. It's where we put new suggestions.
And there are two backgrounds for the website, if you click the button right at the bottom left corner that says DMC, you can change it. I agree though, it would be fun if there were more designs. :3

Top Bottom