• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just finished playing DMC3

Dante the Demon slayer

Okay so I finished the new DmC and thought I would buy number 3 off steam. I was about to buy number 4 but I read that it was pretty bad compared to Number 3 and 1. so yeah well when I first started I was a little upset with the way the controls were for the computer but once I manged to fix everything and use my Xbox controller I FELL in love with this game. now I know why people LOVE it so much xD. in a way it's kinda funny how Capcom made the new DmC to try and get a new fan base but yet some people like be who started out with DmC have became even more of a fan of the old one...oh and do not get me started about how awesome Vergil is in number 3 xD

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Actually DMC3 was what got me in too the franchise. Story-wise it felt like a really good pilot for a tv show I would like to watch and focusing on Dante after DMC3 trying to figure out how to be a hero could have been cool. It would've been better than what we got with the anime, thats for sure.

FrostBite

Marshall of Radiance
My favorite game of all time,because I could play as vergil in the special edition.It was one of the most satisfying and fun times I've had playing any game ever.I've had the regular version for a long time and when I found out that you could play as the boss,then I was really hooked.Don't get me wrong,playing as Dante is fun,but let's face it,playing as the boss is better.NEVER gets old.

Oh,and playing this just now,you've missed on a lot,but better late then never right. :cool:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Glad you liked it. And glad you liked Vergil.

There is just something about having and ultimate bad ass confronting his equal.

WorkenOnMaLeft

Meh I like what they were going for with Vergil but the was it was actually done was kinda lack luster (MONOTONEEEEEEE lol). Hes still a badass though dont get me wrong. Anyways you should give 4 a try thats the game that got me into the series and in my opinion 3 is superior only in the story mode.

Bude8

I fail to see the logic here!
DMC3 on low difficulty sucks a bit; enemies die almost too quickly. And I personally really enjoyed DMC4, though arguably Dante is way more complex in DMC4 with 5 styles that you can switch to at any time, but it's good fun :D

WorkenOnMaLeft

DMC3 on low difficulty sucks a bit; enemies die almost too quickly. And I personally really enjoyed DMC4, though arguably Dante is way more complex in DMC4 with 5 styles that you can switch to at any time, but it's good fun :D
arguably? lol he is 5 times more complex, even with the styles being nerfed a bit in 4. Allthough DMC3 angers me to end because it is mechanically inferior in some ways i still go back cause its so fun, I aint stopping till I S rank every mission! lol

Top Bottom