• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just another lame gamer of DmC =w="

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuraAddictive

" Power, Give me more ... POWER "
Yeah. The title tells it all. Im suck at playing DmC 3.
But I managed to finished the game. :3 Rank.. C-D ;_; =.="

Anyway, my introduction :>
My name is Kyouyo ^^ Call me Kyou-chan instead.
yes, Im a half-jap and half-filipino ^^
21 years old :>

An ELF also ^^
And I LOVE Vergil :3

....Currently playing DMC 4 Mission 9.
i already finished DMC 3 S.E and now, Im having a hard time with Vergil. Not used though.
Thanks for reading. Nice to meet you ^^/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Here's to good elf!"...Sorry, couldn't help myself -.-

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Welcome....
I am Lord Ganon also knowed as Kumori Hayashi, but you can just call me Eric. *Bows*
I hope you enjoy your time here and if there is anything you need feel free to ask. :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Eric and D-Sparda, if you can't remain civil then please just ignore one another. I am especially getting sick of the thread derailments of late that seem to nearly always involve you, Eric, I strongly suggest you stop treating every thread as an opportunity to chat and instead only post when it makes a genuine contribution to the topic at hand.

The arguing posts in this particular thread have been removed - if someone is baiting another then report it and move on. It's part of basic common sense.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Eric and D-Sparda, if you can't remain civil then please just ignore one another. I am especially getting sick of the thread derailments of late that seem to nearly always involve you, Eric, I strongly suggest you stop treating every thread as an opportunity to chat and instead only post when it makes a genuine contribution to the topic at hand.

The arguing posts in this particular thread have been removed - if someone is baiting another then report it and move on. It's part of basic common sense.
I'm sorry. :(

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Lady, I am civil. When someone challenge me I will not submit and be step on like a miserable insect. I'll fight back and crush my enemy to oblivion. By the way, what report do?

M

Mishka

Hi hi..! And welcome.

Lady, I am civil. When someone challenge me I will not submit and be step on like a miserable insect. I'll fight back and crush my enemy to oblivion. By the way, what report do?

Don't fight back, I know what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom