• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alastor= Lightening

Ifrit= fire

Frosts are affected by ifrit but not so much by Alastor. Lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun so I'd've thought Alastor would also be good at melting the frosts, but it's not.

Now WTF is going on there?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well Alastor should have good effects in almost anyone with an organic body, like Blades and Nobodies but instead it in fact has only DISadvantages in Frosts and Plasmas:unsure:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Tony_Redgrave;50907 said:
Well Alastor should have good effects in almost anyone with an organic body, like Blades and Nobodies but instead it in fact has only DISadvantages in Frosts and Plasmas:unsure:

No you can still kill frosts. You can't kill plasmas with Alastor.

My point is that something hotter than the sun should still have a fairly heated impact against frosts.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But, you see. In FFXII there is a boss from ice or something. Yeah, ice, so thundara works perfectly on it. Fire doesnt do as much damage to it. That is also kinda wierd to me.

demonickf

ifrit does more damage because lightning is considered to have a shocking effect in most games, not a burning effect. So it would merely electricute frost instrad of superheating it. If you look at it from that perspective(how i see it might be wrong to most of you) it will make some sense on this topic.

Kaihedgie

And you would have to keep in mind that Ifrit releases Hellfire, which is known widely to be more potent than normal or superheated fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom