• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jeepers Creepers 3

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
Who liked the movies for starters?
Which one was your favorite?
And what do you think about them making a 3rd one?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I thought they've had the idea of making the third one in the pipe-line for a while now.

I don't know. Personally I only really enjoyed the first one. And even that was a really great film in my opinion. The second one wasn't really to my taste. I think they need to go deeper into this demon's past/origins and give us more information on wtf it is lol

Plus not to mention I thought that creature was tied up in some old man's shed at the end of Jeepers Creepers 2 and the guy is all like, "When he does come back, I'll be ready". So how the fudge is that thing going to break free or whatever?

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
I thought they've had the idea of making the third one in the pipe-line for a while now.

I don't know. Personally I only really enjoyed the first one. And even that was a really great film in my opinion. The second one wasn't really to my taste. I think they need to go deeper into this demon's past/origins and give us more information on wtf it is lol

Plus not to mention I thought that creature was tied up in some old man's shed at the end of Jeepers Creepers 2 and the guy is all like, "When he does come back, I'll be ready". So how the fudge is that thing going to break free or whatever?
The third one takes place 23 or something years after Trish's brother Darry got taken and killed. So I read that it's going to take place in the first original story. And I agree the second one wasn't all that great. It wasn't creepy enough.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The third one takes place 23 or something years after Trish's brother Darry got taken and killed. So I read that it's going to take place in the first original story. And I agree the second one wasn't all that great. It wasn't creepy enough.

Yeah the second movie follows on days after the first movie. But at the end of the second movie they say twenty three years have passed. So Jeepers Creepers 3 will take place exactly after the ending of the 2nd film because old man Taggart states "About three more days. Give or take a day or two" when asked if he's waiting for something.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I enjoyed the movies, more so the first as the atmosphere and pace was much better but did enjoy the 2nd too so I would like to see a 3rd if done right.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I enjoyed the movies, more so the first as the atmosphere and pace was much better but did enjoy the 2nd too so I would like to see a 3rd if done right.

Yeah I believe the route they're taking with the 3rd one (As Vergillicious said) is having Trish from the first one try to get to the bottom of ending this demon's life once and for all. I don't know, maybe it'll be more supernatural and involve religion and exorcists or something. Though there's been a lot of those types of movies :/

Maxman

I only saw dat 2nd one with my sister waaay back, man those were good times ! Dat scene were that demon uses one of those kids head for himself really creeped me out !
I really liked the setting of the second one !

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I've seen the name Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral. I mean, I'm assuming if cathedral is in the title then religion will play its own part in the film.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
The first Jeepers Creepers was good. I think the second completely lost it following those group of teens [although I'll admit when I first saw it I screamed like a little girl...never watch it when you're young and in the cinema XD]

I haven't seen anything on number 3 yet. I thought I heard it was bringing back the girl from the first film. If they do the plot with her right, then yeah it's possible they could do something better than 2.

Top Bottom