• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Japanese Games!?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i was wondering if any of you have played or own and Japanese Playstation 1,2,3 and/or PSP games?

me i own Bleach Blade Battler's 2nd for PS2
and i do understand some Japanese so i love playing Japanese Games especially Bleach played the first one loved it now i'm playing the second one it's a great game and it's not even in English yet! :)

and since i'm a new fan of Kingdom Hearts i'm going to get the Final Mix for the first get the second--in english the get the Final Mix--the Re: Chain of Memories in English as well, i'm going to collect it them all English and Japanese Bwhahahahahaha!

so yeah what about you guys?

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Do you understand that CAPCOM is japanese company and that DEVIL MAY CRY, therefore, is ALSO a "japanese" game?!... IF no, then i let you know.

Keaton

Premium
I think the thread maker is referring to games that are ONLY released in Japan and never get translated for UK/US Release, such as Bleach Heat the Soul.

I haven't yet imported any of these games, but I am tempted :D

Durante

Dead
Yeah i know a friend and he has the new bleach game on psp in Japanese and i goota say it's great and probably wont get released >.< in English

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Keaton;173387 said:
I think the thread maker is referring to games that are ONLY released in Japan and never get translated for UK/US Release, such as Bleach Heat the Soul.

I haven't yet imported any of these games, but I am tempted :D

yes i am :)

Yeah i know a friend and he has the new bleach game on psp in Japanese and i goota say it's great and probably wont get released >.< in English/QUOTE]

Yeah that's Bleach Heat The Soul they refuse to translate it into English.

Top Bottom