• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jak and Daxter HD Calakction

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Games like this proves that games are mostly about gameplay. It's however no excuse not to have a great story or to neglect story if the game is parially story driven.

Man i remember playing this game :) I feel that i may buy this game if it's cheap price. Don't want to spend much money honestly.

ZeroLove

I loved both gameplay and story in all three Jak games and Jak X might be the best racing/deathmatch game I have ever played! :D
I bought the HD collection and have already completed all the games on 100%. Awesome games, imo. Too bad the newest game was so sucky.

Demon619

Deadman walking
God I need to get this.

Besides Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter are my favorite duo in gameing in my younger years. Heck, this series is one fo the few that I know of that were able to create a compellign story that spanned three epic games!

Its just sad that their series has kinda fallen off the map since that PSP title and that awful Move heros game, these two need to make a comeback (kinda like Sly Cooper seems to be doing).

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Jak 2 was my first game for the ps2 and it became a series near and dear to me hence why i bought it. I haven't played it yet because i have finals but im gonna platinum it soon.

i loved its story and thinks its pretty good. In comparison to DMC it has the unfair advantage of having its creators stick around to tell a beginning middle and end story. It does have more work put into the world-building and characters so its better in that regard. Plus its funnier, the dax-man is hilarious.

i would like to see a new Jak trilogy for the next gen but only want it if Naughty Dog can give it a 110%. There were rumors of a reboot but i'm unsure of how to deal with that.

Top Bottom