• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack Thompson Ordered To Get Mental Check

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finally it has been suggested that the anti gaming figure of hate Jack Thompson should go and get a Mental Health check. The Florida Bar, responsible for the regulation and discipline of attorneys, has ordered anti-videogame attorney Jack Thompson to undergo psychological testing, and suspended his law license for 91 days. The news we have all been waiting for, lets hope they find something wrong with him and strip him of his position :w00t:

Jack Thompson ordered to get a mental check - CVG.com

Dark Drakan

Admin
The dark knight;43320 said:
That is kinda mean.Just because he hates games doesnt mean we need to hope for him to be crazy.

I wish more than for him to be crazy believe me, if you look into some of the things he had tried you would wish more too. He wants all games with any violence to be banned and if not banned then any games with anything at all of mature content strictly rated and no-one under age of 18 (or 21 in some places) playing them. I could go on but info on the guy isnt hard to find :p

So if he had his way you wouldnt even be able to play DMC 4...

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Not to mention the vile things he's said about gamers in general. Such as him saying that the only way anyone would ever shoot someone in the face is if they're a hitman or a gamer. Or insulting, in a community full of gamers, the suicide of a Metal Gear Solid BNF.

The man is an ***, and I think he's getting what's coming to him.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Yes,

Shall we ensure that he stays in an asylum for good, now where did I put those hallucinogenics. Lol.

The dark knight

DMC4......OMG KILL HIM!!SNIPE HIM DOWN!!!!SHOOT DAMMIT SHOOT!LOL!JK.But seriously that guy should shutup and get a hobby like us.Heh heh.And that is crazy I wouldnt shoot someone in the face.That would be too messy.I say chest or something.Only if they mess with me first.Like if they come out of their vehicle with a wodden plank with nails through it I would shoot them.But not for no reason.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Jack Thompson hatred stretches really far and he is by far the most hated figure by gamers all over the world and shall fall soon enough.

Top Bottom