• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've been here for a whole year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Today on Christmas 2011 marks my One (1) Anniversary of being here on the forums! It was a year ago on Christmas Day that I first walked into these forums with my weird username and my DMC nerd filled knowledge. I'm happy to declare that this year here has been a BLAST! I love it here on the forums and I'm looking forward to being here for years and years to come. I would like to take a moment and thank the following people for being my friends here on the forums. ^_^

Meg: You've always been polite and cool with me. I've enjoyed our talks and I look forward to more laughs and Lightning filled moments with you. P.S. Smile Kiddo!

LordofDarkness: You and me think alike, your like the brother I never had. I thank you for being polite to me.

SpawnShooter: My DBZ friend, like Meg and LoD your another one of my close friends and I thank you for being so cool. P.S. Cooler is stronger than Frieza and you know it! lol

Richtofen: Although I haven't talked to you in a LONG time, we still had delightful conversations and I hope to hear from you again.

Chaos Raiden: Our interactions have been short but you've been cool to me so for that Thank you.

Darin Rosu: Again another cool person to me. Thank you.

Reira: Were always talking, thank you for the good talks and laughs.

Tony_Redgrave: You've been cool with me and we had our share of laughs. Thanks.

Dark Drakan: Again another person who has been cool with me. Thank you.

To the rest of the Admin.'s and members, Thank you for being a clean, good, fun, and safe bunch of folks on these forums.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!

For the Demon Hunter in all of us,
"LET'S ROCK BABY!!!

Meg

*gloooooooooooooooooomps*

Yay for being here for one year! And Merry Christmas. ^^

ZeroLove

How old is this site? I haven't heard of it until recently.

Nevermind, I just noticed that it said '2005' on the top of the mb. XD

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lorddemolatron, the forums did not inform me that you are female. My bad. And thank u 4 the Holiday wishes Miss Lorddemolatron. :) Thank you Meg also 4 the Holiday wishes as well. Edit: now that I know what "glomps" means I feel loved lol. Thanks Meg! ^_^ Yes the forums were established in 2005 as it says lol. Thank u 4 your kind comments everyone n I hope your Holidays were awesome. :)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's actually pretty sweet, thankiesXD

I hope you had a great day:D

*loves the Goku avy btw*
Thank you Tony_Redgrave. :) Although forgive me you are a boy or girl? I wouldn't want 2 address u without knowing your correct gender. I'm sorry about that. Thank u my Christmas was good I hope your was great as well. Ps thanks 4 liking the Goku avatar. :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Thank you Tony_Redgrave. :) Although forgive me you are a boy or girl? I wouldn't want 2 address u without knowing your correct gender. I'm sorry about that. Thank u my Christmas was good I hope your was great as well. Ps thanks 4 liking the Goku avatar. :)

Genders are unimportant, address me however you like:p

Thank you, mine was awesome as well^_^

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
ha cool
technicaly i havent been here for over a year scince i dissapeared for a whole year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom