• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's okay, I'm still technically alive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Hey all, long time since I have visited these boards, must be around five, six months or so? No? Oh well, I'm glad to be back, and surprised to see a nice graphical change to the board too. God come to think of it I think I need a little change in my name as well, "Dowwg" sounds gay now 'n 666 is cheesy lol Oh well nice to be back now, I'll be posting a little more often now that I have good access. ;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;79874 said:
Hey all, long time since I have visited these boards, must be around five, six months or so? No? Oh well, I'm glad to be back, and surprised to see a nice graphical change to the board too. God come to think of it I think I need a little change in my name as well, "Dowwg" sounds gay now 'n 666 is cheesy lol Oh well nice to be back now, I'll be posting a little more often now that I have good access. ;)

Good to see you back, if you want a name change just PM me what you want it changed to and consider it done.

The dark knight

NOO! Korn dowwg . You dont need to change your name dowwg. LOL! Just kidding.*shoots you* Dammit man it took you long enough to come back lol!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Thanks guys, 'n yeah I'll come back to you on that Drakan =] And DK - damn you man you shot me right in my pills >_< oh well nice to see you again dude, quite a while huh? ;)

The dark knight

Hit my target then. It has been ages.* buys cane and gets a old grey beard* Hi Im The dark knight..aka sparda.* organ starts playing* Yay....*coughs up immortality medication* Blah...*dies* Okay Im bored dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom