• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's about that time again...news time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
First thought - how did you find this?!
Nah, not really. Well, sort of.
It sounds like DmC might be another DMC4 in gameplay but with a better storyline. The only thing I'm disappointed about at this stage is that we'll have to wait another year or two for this game. Like we haven't already been waiting for two years?

Anyway, nice find, +rep to you :)

darkslayer101

"wait another year or two for release"
looks like many capcom people including leo has no clue wats goin on with NT and DMC...

fon

Crazy Chick
"This baffled me because I don’t see how this can be attractive to any gamer."
............*trying to contain laughter*

Anyway, more information in "a year or two"? So it took them 1 year to come up with Dino's look and they haven't gotten started on other essential things, such as the gameplay? (although I did read that NT will work with people in Capcom Japan for that)
I still have some doubts that this game will sell well, which will eventually lead them to making an actual Devil May Cry 5.

I'm kinda glad though that they showed off the trailer to get a glimpse of the reboot's direction. Maybe this is where they'll get their feedback, ignoring haters along the way :p

I would type up some long pharagraph about the Platinum Games and Dante part, but i'm too tired and can't sort out the rest of my thoughts right now -_______-""

I would definitely buy his jacket though xD
Don't think they'd ever do that for his trench coat. The price would be crazy!

icmasticc

Master Vergil;280788 said:
First thought - how did you find this?!
Nah, not really. Well, sort of.
It sounds like DmC might be another DMC4 in gameplay but with a better storyline. The only thing I'm disappointed about at this stage is that we'll have to wait another year or two for this game. Like we haven't already been waiting for two years?

Anyway, nice find, +rep to you :)

Lol, I don't really know how I found it either lol. It was buried in a random forum post. I was on another forum and this person just posted the link to it. It baffles me how I come across this news lol.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
what do i think?
WE'VE WAITED TOO LONG!! AND PG SUHD'VE DONE DMC5!!
Quite right, i must go beg Master Hideki to consider this...TRIGGER ME, BABY!! (flies away)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Lol, wait another year or two...Wow. With all these superstitions about the world ending in a couple of years from the media, we may not even have DmC to sate our starved souls!! I don't believe in it, if anything...we as humans have already dug our own grave a loooong time ago. Not some celestial force saying it's goin' to end on a precise date. Nice find btw =)

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
huh! So funny! 1 or 2 years + 2 years we've waited... 4 years for this game.... even Dante is'nt what we expected! :(
however thx for the link! ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The way I am viewing this is that they have one to two years to make some changes. Maybe negative feedback will prompt them to change certain designs etc. Meaning we get something we were all rather expecting.

To me, this is great news :)

fon

Crazy Chick
Incredibly straightforward answer at the end.
It seems like Mr. Antoniades is set about what he and Ninja Theory are going to make of DmC.
I hope he only means about the negative reactions though.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Awesome find. +rep darkslayer101

If I was Tameem and have been put through the fan-grinder as he has, I would have probably said the same thing. If you get slandered by 'fans', you're not going to give them the satisfaction of seeing you crack. I've compared games to writing, because it's basically storytelling in a different form. You, as the creator, KNOW you got something good, and you're going to hang onto it come hell or high water or fan backlash, simply because you know where the story is going and the fans don't, so really the fans don't know s**t. You can't chop and change a story to conform to fan expectations, because you know what you get at the end of it? FAN SERVICE.
And then?
Then fans are going to complain about it being fan service. Go figure! Big up to Tameem. I like the guy ^_^

Tony

Demonslayer
now Im really ****ed off... this guy sucks x_X his arroganz is overwhelming. I'm wondering if he dont care too about not selling the game...

icmasticc

Wow, nice find Darkslayer. It's kind of weird....I almost respect the man now lol. I'm mixed when it comes to DmC, but this...sort of inspires a weird confidence. That was kind of badass. I think Tameem is an interesting dev, yes he is.

darkslayer101

most of the people who read the article felt that Tameen was a punk who doesnt care about the fans (last quote)....looks like this forum respects him...to me he looks pretty confident on this game...he better be right!

Tony

Demonslayer
I cannot respect someone who spit in my face, but apparently I am the only person in this forum, who is upset about his behaviour.... dont care lol ^^
IMO its not a good way to treat ones customers like they dont exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom