• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IT follows you

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I used to have something like that, but I'd only see it at night, and it was just one HUGE blob of shadow. I named it "the black spot" after the mythical pirate symbol for death and doom. The cool thing about it was that it would move wherever I looked, and if I tried to touch it, it would recede in a circle around my hand.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Those are different things entirely. Those are just burned retinas reflecting images in the wrong color. Mine was this strange, black, orb shaped mass that would ebb and flow like water to wherever I was looking at the time.

Needless to say, I don't think that was the result of a burned retina. >_<

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Well, just for the record, I know I have something following me... It opens the door to my bedroom at night and loves to flick the tv on and off in my room... I hate it. >_<

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Not to trying to be an 4$$hole but that sounds just like Stands.See JoJo's Bizarre Adventure part 3 with Kujo Jotaro[JoJo #3] to know what a stand is,or go to wiki.It is supposed to be your spiritual energy in the manga taking the form you have in your mind about yourself in the unconsious brain[the ID].Now as for real life,it is overreacting imagination that poeple get past during their lifetime.

If you still think about the whole "I hear things others don't think from time to time" or "See...etc" it's just you hearing noises you remember and it's part of the whole "day-dreaming"/absent-minded but with the ID getting on top of your concious self and let's you momentarilly "see" or "hear" things or if you have a huge imagination you might even hear things you'd never believe you'd hear[again the ID,but for this the concious self helps too sometimes] like : ex.[that hapenned to me] hear Vegeta speaking english but with Vegeta's Japanese voice.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Devil Bane;230294 said:
Not to trying to be an 4$$hole but that sounds just like Stands.See JoJo's Bizarre Adventure part 3 with Kujo Jotaro[JoJo #3] to know what a stand is,or go to wiki.It is supposed to be your spiritual energy in the manga taking the form you have in your mind about yourself in the unconsious brain[the ID].Now as for real life,it is overreacting imagination that poeple get past during their lifetime.

If you still think about the whole "I hear things others don't think from time to time" or "See...etc" it's just you hearing noises you remember and it's part of the whole "day-dreaming"/absent-minded but with the ID getting on top of your concious self and let's you momentarilly "see" or "hear" things or if you have a huge imagination you might even hear things you'd never believe you'd hear[again the ID,but for this the concious self helps too sometimes] like : ex.[that hapenned to me] hear Vegeta speaking english but with Vegeta's Japanese voice.

thats one thory. but you never know. something could be there. and the one time you are not worried about it is when it gets you. ( that is the way stuff like that tends to work)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I swear on my life, Aden's real. He's always been there for me when my friends couldn't help.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;230650 said:
I swear on my life, Aden's real. He's always been there for me when my friends couldn't help.

well if you see him again can you loan him to me. i need a little help. ( i whould prefer a better looking guardian angel but if im just borrowing one a lizard whould be okay. ) i swear im not joking can you loan me your guardian angel. ( i'll pay you back somehow)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just Aden.

He said that he'd try his best. You may or may not see him, but good luck will shine your path. For a few weeks at the least.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I see strange things, sometimes hear them too. I do not tell this often, but I actually had a monster under my bed once. He doesn't hang around anymore, but he was real. He grabbed me once and tried to drag my friend under the bed once. We then gave him a name. Eek. Haven't encountered him for a few years now, but he was there.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;230676 said:
Just Aden.

He said that he'd try his best. You may or may not see him, but good luck will shine your path. For a few weeks at the least.

i don't quite need more luck than usual yet. i will need help starting a few weeks from now. i am graduating from high school and need to get started on something else. once i graduate i will need all the luck in the world.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
q-yojimbo.jpg

The Yojimbo following me for the last 4 years says hi.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I honestly can't tell if that's a joke or not.

Damn internet and not letting me read sarcasm...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;231115 said:
I honestly can't tell if that's a joke or not.

Damn internet and not letting me read sarcasm...

I kid you not.
God damn Yojimbo has followed me for the last 4 years.

He actually makes really good conversation.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Really? So does Aden.

You can see him in my avatar. It's a picture I drew when I was 10, so I wouldn't forget about him. (He'd left at the time) I know it's small, but I'm having trouble finding the original file.

CloudStryker

Surviving
I've not had anything follow me before till friday.
I had to deliver menus for a restaraunt on friday and I had a ginger tomcat follow me till 09.30am - 6.00pm.
It was quite freaky, mostly cause it was around every corner I went.

Top Bottom