• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IT follows you

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
everyone has a creature that follows you all the time

and i have began to make an image of mine

plz someone tell me they have heard theese

a growling in the hedges

(one time a kitten went into a hedge that led to an emty feild me and my freind heard a growl that sent the cat shooting up the street in fear)

strange glowing red dots like eyes in a dark place then the next second there gone

the thing that lurks behind you 24-7

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I used to have dreams like that. I still do, actually.

Although, I don't think they truly exist. That would just be bizarre.

You said you had an overactive imagination. You think that's what causes it for you?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i don't know me and my freind heard that growl

it's in my dreams it speaks to me tells me every time....it's after me

it tells me about it's life it kills one person after another

i have a clear picture of it i was so freaked i even wrote it down a pic of it

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Spikey haired bloke that carries a katana... (its NOT vergil.)
I can't see his face, but he has red demonic eyes that shine in the dark.
I think, he could be my conscience... but he is always taunting me.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
mine is a black tiger with darker spots that stands on two legs

it has sharp claws two feet long and bright yellow eyes that leave a faint trace for a couple of seconds

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I used to see little creatures made of shadows. They would lurk averywhere. They leave me alone now, but I would see them all the time when I was young.

aka958

Don't trust people
I once had a dream of something invicible chasing me. None noticed but me, all alone in that dark night being chased, I just felt that it was there and took a grasp on me and dragged me, to the VOID! Nah, not the void, I woke up when it tried to drag me.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Honestly, I didn't see things coming to get me as a little kid. But I had reasons why, I suppose.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
well nothing is following me. or if something is it is very good at hiding. tell whatever is following you to come visit me. i whould love to meet it.

hey can you post the picture you drew of this... whatever it is.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, I remembered something from when I was very little. It did follow me around, yes, but it was more like a guardian angel/demon. It was a tall, bipedal humanoid lizard with dark black scales but blue eyes that glowed with a caring light. He never talked, and he wore no clothes. (my only reason I could tell he was male) He would always look at me, then nod, and disappear. A few moments later, I would have an incredible stroke of luck.

You wouldn't believe it, but I saw him right now. He actually spoke this time.

"I've never left. You've just never needed me."

That's not true. I need you more than ever, Adan...

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
DreadnoughtDT;230118 said:
Okay, I remembered something from when I was very little. It did follow me around, yes, but it was more like a guardian angel/demon. It was a tall, bipedal humanoid lizard with dark black scales but blue eyes that glowed with a caring light. He never talked, and he wore no clothes. (my only reason I could tell he was male) He would always look at me, then nod, and disappear. A few moments later, I would have an incredible stroke of luck.

You wouldn't believe it, but I saw him right now. He actually spoke this time.

"I've never left. You've just never needed me."

That's not true. I need you more than ever, Adan...

I am betting that that is why you like the lizard peoples. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah. Aden... That sounds pretty wicked, doesn't it?

Yeah, lizards are my guardian angels. Odd, eh?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
DreadnoughtDT;230126 said:
Yeah. Aden... That sounds pretty wicked, doesn't it?

Yeah, lizards are my guardian angels. Odd, eh?

Odd, but cool. My little shadow creatures would never be a match for Aden. :D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
that is so unfair. i need a guardian angel. why do you get one you whould just steal his girlfriend. i might try to help a guardian angel. or at least be really nice.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Maybe. Are they like the Shadow Demons in the game Ico? Big, slightly transparent demons with glowing blue eyes? Or like little bugs?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
DreadnoughtDT;230131 said:
Maybe. Are they like the Shadow Demons in the game Ico? Big, slightly transparent demons with glowing blue eyes? Or like little bugs?

They were little shadows. Small, but almost shapeless. They followed me around. I swear at some point, they were crowding me while I slept once. I woke up to the little shadows, who then ran away. It would have been funneh if I wasn't so surprised.

Top Bottom