• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Isn't Secu-Rom Pointless ?? How the F@#k does it prevent piracy ??

Do you think Secu-Rom is doing any good ?

• Yes i think it Prevents Piracy In some way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Is to supposed to prevent piracy ?? I don't think so its just meant for Consumer annoyance and inconvenience

I can just make an ISO out of the CD and Secu-Rom doesn't give a damn about it

I have to Put the game cd into the Drive even though I already have it stored and Registered on my HDD

Then why in the EARTH do you need to insert it EVERY time you play ?

what's the purpose of it ?? When you can launch the Steam Games why can't you do the same ?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
All DRM is pointless, plain and simple.
There is not a single piece of DRM that actually works for its intended purpose, all it does is make the experiences of legitimate customers worse whilst having no effect on piracy.

Dark Drakan

Admin
It makes everything a pain in the ass and sooo long winded, it punishes those that did purchase it legitimately and those that pirated it get none of the annoyances.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I personally like the approach that Serious Sam took.

Giant pink uber-fast scorpions that you can never defeat or outrun? And only in pirated versions of the game? Genius :D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
About DRM thing in thread title, this thing is also hard to delete from PC. Im rather pleased with harder difficulty for pirated games than hardly deletable DRMs after uninstall of game.

Top Bottom