• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

is this a glitch with the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero

okay so i dunno if i should be all that concerned or not and it's prolly nothing but it says i got a trophy called Yowza! for getting 25 likes and if i push the home button and look on the right it says i got 11 likes so i dunno is this a problem or just nothing? plus what's the point of the trophies anyways? i'm not complaining i'd just like to know since if trophies are that big of a deal i didn't earn it in my opinion so thought i'd point it out XP

Nero

I have fixed it, there was merely a difference between description and amount of likes required to obtain it.
okay awesome thanks for clearing that up~ =3 10 likes see now that makes sense xD where can i found out about all the different kind of trophies i can earn?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
okay awesome thanks for clearing that up~ =3 10 likes see now that makes sense xD where can i found out about all the different kind of trophies i can earn?

You can click on your username and it will come up with a box, there should be a bit where it says Trophy Points and a number next to it. If you click that (the number of trophy points you have) not only does it show you how many trophies you have it'll tell you when you were awarded them also. Here you can scroll down and at the bottom it'll read 'View All Available Trophies'. Click this and you'll be able to see all of the different trophies and a description of how to acquire them.

They don't serve so much of a purpose as to just give our members more of a general sense of accomplishment from posting frequently, having posts liked or having just stayed an active member with us.

Dark Drakan

Admin

Points have already been covered by the posts above mine but any further questions feel free to throw me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom