• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is there any truth to the DMC Movie (live action release?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhealer

well idk if there are any existing threads like this but i've searched and i couldn't find any.but if there was please tell me ^^

aso well like the thread implies..is there? xD i'veseen trailers for cast and an old report about it..

http://movies.ign.com/articles/422/422228p1.html

i mean although it's like dated 2003...is there any truth to it?:(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I have heard absolutely nothing about this film other than it was to be released this year... and that was on IMDB

Personally, i don't hold out much hope for it.

Blackhealer

well yeah..that was wat i heard as well..and thinking that Dmc has like ALOT of fans..one would think that someone would have heard something already..X<

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
I've seen a strange resurgence of people talking about it. But at this point I hope it isn't true. Game-to-Live Action rarely does the game in question any justice. If it were CG I'd be interested. I didn't much care for the Live Action RE movies (even though I'm a fan of Milla's stuff in general) but I did like RE: Degeneration quite a bit.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think we can now label a DMC movie of any kind as urban legend. It's not happening!

I so want to go watch Regeneration. It's not showing here yet. And not all game-based movies are THAT bad. I thought Prince of Persia was pretty damn good for a game inspired movie, and the RE movies might not stick to the game characters and plot 100%, but that tends to happen when movies are made BASED OFF a game. They only incorporate certain aspects from the game into the movie.

I recon if they get the right actors and the right production team put together, they can make a live action DMC that won't fail. But it's rumour. The imdb thing has been up since 2005 - put up by a desperate fan hoping someone will get the hint and create a movie, I think.

..lol, DMC has it's own urban legend now. I'd say WHOOT! but I'm not that happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom