• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is the Vergil free with PC preorder?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Power-Up is in two stages. The Basic is free, and entitles you to Reward Points and any bonus Pre-Order stuff. the Pro is $14.99 for a year but you get the 10% pre-owned discounts and bonus trade-in credit.

Just by signing up for the Basic, you should be getting the Vergil DLC. That's how it's always been at my store. If someone tells you otherwise, they're full of **** :/

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Power-Up is in two stages. The Basic is free, and entitles you to Reward Points and any bonus Pre-Order stuff. the Pro is $14.99 for a year but you get the 10% pre-owned discounts and bonus trade-in credit.

Just by signing up for the Basic, you should be getting the Vergil DLC. That's how it's always been at my store. If someone tells you otherwise, they're full of **** :/
Okay good. I'll sign up as soon as possible.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Make that two of us.

You know what? I'm just going to be a lazy ass and buy the DLC separately. Because it's snowing outside, the roads are frozen, and I really can't be arsed to go driving around in this bullsh*t weather. Yeah okay it'll cost a little more, but I really don't care. lol

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You know what? I'm just going to be a lazy ass and buy the DLC separately. Because it's snowing outside, the roads are frozen, and I really can't be arsed to go driving around in this bullsh*t weather. Yeah okay it'll cost a little more, but I really don't care. lol
I feel ya. It's not snowing where I am so it'll be an easier trip.

rupok93

Well at least u guys have the option, pc doesn't even have any mention of it even at gamestop.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Nah I just got a Power Up card, I've almost paid off my pre-order completely though.
Seeing as to how you pre-ordered before you got the card, there's a small possibility that they might not include the dlc in the event of screw ups and such. That's what I think though.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Nope, doesn't work that way. When you pick up your pre-order for the game, it'll see that you have the Power-Up card, and it will print the code on your receipt, otherwise you can have them print a back-up code for you. In fact, I'll see if I might be able to snag a back-up code or two, just for some people on here :3 I don't know how well it will work, but I'll try.

And I hope you like Dark Souls, Fudge Phantom!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Nope, doesn't work that way. When you pick up your pre-order for the game, it'll see that you have the Power-Up card, and it will print the code on your receipt, otherwise you can have them print a back-up code for you. In fact, I'll see if I might be able to snag a back-up code or two, just for some people on here :3 I don't know how well it will work, but I'll try.

And I hope you like Dark Souls, Fudge Phantom!
Thanks man! :)

Top Bottom