• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it still coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Well nothing has been said for a long time so I'm wondering, is it still coming out? My brother says it's not going to come :(

Zem

if you demand it, it will come
your brothers wronge but it won't be here anytime soon

Zem

nope it's not a remake, it's an all new adventure staring dante, see the info post for mer info

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Zem;54273 said:
nope it's not a remake, it's an all new adventure staring dante, see the info post for mer info

Cool, I thought it was a remake but i'm happy it's not now because we all know what happens on the 1st anyway.

w33l33

meh...
well not if you havent played the first one... any yeah cant wait for the psp version its going to be quality! handheld demon bashing ftw!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I remember seeing an interview with Kobayashi and he was saying that he wasn't planning on making DMC on the psp because he says that you should be able to enjoy it on a big tv screen and he said some other things that I cant remember. I'll go find the vid and post the link here.

w33l33

meh...
it'll be a shame if they dont coz it wud sell out like anything! and it wud be enjoyed by all dmc fans i'm sure! (well those who own a psp)

Zem

well hell i could see a unoffical rom like game made by fans coming out, like they did with the halo side scroller, but campcom would never support it

Zem

everyone knows he will, just look at hido kogima (i know i spelled that wronge) the metal gear guy. he's been saying he's never going to direct another metal gear for what? 8 years & in that time we've seen, 2, &3, directed by him & 3 or 4 directed by someone else. the chances of a psp DMC are high. A DMC for PSP would finally & ultiutly end the debate on PSP vs. DS. they'll push him to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom